Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Oooh, nice Mac pics. 'Bad Beat' was just on fiveUS here - the ep from S2 with the poker players - and Mac looked HOT as always. :) In a couple of scenes he was wearing a nice black sweater. :)
On Saturday What Schemes May Come was on regular channel 5 Love the scenes with Mac and Peyton he is so sweet to and protective of her. His protectiveness is one of the things I love about Mac. I'm looking forward to a lot of Pissy!Mac and Angsty!Mac in the final eps of S3, and of course Wet!Mac comes on July 14th. :)

Thanks for the pics, Fruitbat! :D. Mmm mmm mm. The first time I saw those I didn't recognize Melina right away. :lol: Maybe it's the make up. (I like her look with curls, personally). I don't know why there wouldn't have been a photoshoot for S3 if the others also had them for their respective seasons this year. I didn't know that was the case either. No clue.

^ I've been catching up on a few S2 eps too. I do wish they'd re-run more from S3 tho. You have much to look forward to :D Maybe I'll do a few more PissAngsty!Mac soon.

For now, I couldn't make up my mind (still) so here's a random smattering of Mackie pics.

As we've seen, Mac is a man who wears a suit well, that's for sure. Lots of buttons. Too many buttons... :devil: Let's lose a button (not to mention the jacket and tie...)

Unbuttoned!Mac ~ (Here's To You Mrs. Azrael)

azraelbuttonmac24bittruqz5.jpg

Hmmm. Let's lose another one. "Adorable!"Mac ~ (Snow Day)

adorablemac24bittru100drm5.jpg

:lol: I'd call this next one "Priceless!"Mac, except I think it was Visa Card...(hmm, is their slogan still "everywhere you want to be...?) ~ (Heart of Glass)

pricelessheart24bittru4jf8.jpg

aaaaand, where would we be without a BloodyWet!Mac? (not so deep in the gutter, I'd wager) ~ (Snow Day)

bloodywetadorablesnowdaml7.jpg

have a good week :p

Oh very nice Macky pics, Elwood. :) Love the display of neck and arms (*THUD*) in the first two pics. But I wish he was more Unbuttoned! in Pic 1... :devil: :devil:
The third pic is really thud-inducing too, he looks so damn good in black... :) and you all know what Bloody!Wet!Mac does to my brain, it drags it deep, deep into unfathomable regions of the gutter... :devil: :devil: :devil:

love those pics grssom -

I have a softspot for Mac with sideburns in the pilot; WetMac just inspires certain gutter-based appetites... ~ and I love love sooooo loooove his eyes in the second sexymac pic *deep sigh*.

thanks!! :D

I'm loving the pics! I know I can come here at any random time, and get my fix of awesome Mac pics!!! Thank yewwwww! :D But - yikes! That pic of Melina/Stella with the straight hair, not a good look on her. Or, at least, I guess I'm so used to the curls that I simply can't *see* her with straight hair.

Oh my, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Talk about needing a drool bib, Give me 5 to restart my heart. I'm gonna snag a couple of those and make some poems for you girls. You'll find them in the Poetry soon. There are already some over there, for M/S that I did for Mel.

Give me a day, than have a look over there.

GOD :eek: :eek: :eek: I'm still drooling ;)

wow! i missed the opening of the new Macky foldie! bad me!
:devil: nice to see that there are never ending Macky hot piccies here... sexy when wet... darn right!

Back