Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Yummy Pics, for my gals. :devil: :devil:

5zmq9hi.jpg

6h5nm6v.jpg

6c8dwxs.jpg

I want one too! dibs on the one he's wearing! *coughs*
mlegh, yesh im sick... i need my meds. bring macky stat! :lol:

el... yay! big sis got mah back! now im secured... except for those hammers :eek: the scene made me laugh! ;)

LMH *chokes* jungle fever :lol: yeah maybe it is :devil:

dang... those pics really make me wanna turn the AC to the max *runs to get tissues* amma call it a day. *snuggles a Macky doll* thanks for sharing the wubly pics...

I was just writing my fic and found this pic to go with it..

gary-1.jpg

..I thought you may want a look (I think this has been posted before but oh well.:devil:)

Who cares if it's been posted before?? We love our Macky repeatedly (did that soud dirty? It didn't in my head, at least at first :D :devil: :devil: :devil:

Oh guys thanks for ALL the piccies!!!!! *deep breath* You've just taken the edge off of a really crappy day. It's really hard to stay upset after seeing Mac in towel...:lol:, and about the CSI T-Shirt:

I want one too! dibs on the one he's wearing! *coughs*
:lol: Yep, I'd love to remove the one he's wearing, surely he wouldn't deny a girl the shirt off his back... :devil:

I wasn't quite ready to post these, but given the kind of day I've had, Pissy!Mac is just what needs to go around...

azraels3pissymac24bittrfg9.jpg

dazepissymacs324bittru4jk6.jpg

dazes3dumbass24bittru30ax2.jpg

daze2pissymac24bittru10bs0.jpg

These need no words from me. Throwing pics all over tonight. (Baaaad day, pics good). :p :p :p

:devil: about the towel pic... who needs steam? that will just be a nuisance.

pissy macky soooo hottie :devil: dont you love his eyes? very intense... *melts*

just wanna say that the shower/towel pic is a *PERFECT* example of why towels should be optional ..... :devil: :devil: (i think steam happens of it's own accord in those circumstances) :p

PS in keeping with showers, there's an SexyImposterWhenWet pic on the Sinister thread... oft viewed, but you can never have enough of that sort of thing...

He really seems to enjooy what he is doing while playing! :)
Eldwood that last pic is so good..I haven't seen it like that before..

Stella said:
Yeah, me too! :D Even a gun must be lucky when it's in Mac's hands..Who don't wishes sometimes(or all time^^) being things like a telephone or something else :devil: when Mac's hand touch it? :devil:
heheheh :lol: this is so funny... but i know what you mean... :rolleyes:
Glad that you understand my point.;)

But we shouldn't forget that Mac belongs to his Stella..She's the one who can make all the things she wants with him.. ;) :devil:
but when she gets bored sometimes or need time off i can take him... :D :D :D :devil: :devil: :devil:
Only when I can take him, too. :devil: :devil: Hey, we could share him, what about that? :p

His eyes..How can a man has such hot eyes like he has?? When I see all the pics you guys posted here I melt away only when I look at his body and his beautiful eyes.. ;)
i guess good genes :p ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:
Yeah, the same I would say, too. :devil: :devil:

mj said:
^ OMG stella youre back! i missed you!!!*tackle hugs*

im sorry... when i saw the words mac's hands and gun... you lost me

yesh, yesh, lucky gals stella and peyton.. they get to be with a hawt man everyday.. and night

Oui! thats what i LOVE about macky... he got me hooked with his gorgeous (dreamy) eyes.. then the hawt body...*drools*
Hey, mj, yeah, I'm back again. As I said sveral times before but this is natural: I missed you, too! *hugs you*
Oh and I knew that you would say that..About guns we've already talked earlier.. :rolleyes: :lol:
I see we have same opinions about our Macky, not only about Stel.. :D

And thanks guys for the whole pics from him. They made every day of me when I look at them. ;)

Back