Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

I'd never forget you Natty :lol:

Ladies, please remember, if you die of heart pulpitaions, I'm not to be held liable. Just have lots of cold water and ice handy :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay there are two of them, in the Poetry thread. Clean version of course, if you want the Rrated, you'll have to PM me. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

And they are hot :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

God, he's to sexy, they just flow from my mind. The words that is. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D Thanks for the PMoems!
~ :lol: you weren't kidding, they sure are :devil::devil::devil:!

God, he's too sexy, they just flow from my mind. The words that is.
Mac just seems to have a way of making things, well if this is supoosed to be PG13, then just inverse the title of our thread... :devil:

I think it took a good five minutes for all my vital signs and sensibilities to return to something approaching normal LMH! (and another five to clean up my drink off the keyboard):lol::lol: ~ I'm so gutterly delighted to help feed such creativity with pics... :p :p :p

Oooh, wonderful pics. Number 3 is my fave, those eyes...*dreamy sigh* *heart palpitations* *gutter thoughts*
City of the Dolls was on here last night, and Macky looked good. He was wearing his nice blue sweater at one point.

you weren't kidding when you said it was *eherm*. :devil:
thanks LMH! that was surely unforgettable. *clears throat*
*claps*
very talented.

Glad you all liked them, I have more to come, and also some, hot couple poems :devil: :devil:

Though I won't mention the name's, I have enough bruises on my head and body. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I think I need Mac, to make me feel better. :devil: :devil:

I think I need Mac, to make me feel better.
Well, he'd make anyone feel better. :devil: I know I would. Even though he's probably old enough to be my dad, but this is my dream world and I don't pay attention to those finer details. :devil:

fastfoodjunkie said:
Well, he'd make anyone feel better. :devil: I know I would. Even though he's probably old enough to be my dad, but this is my dream world and I don't pay attention to those finer details. :devil:
He's old enough to be my dad too, but damn he's so HOT. His being older makes him all the more sexy and appealing. And being older, he'd be very 'experienced' in particular areas... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
God, his eyes in pic 3 just make me swoon, and fill my head with wicked thoughts... :devil: :devil: :devil:

God, his eyes in pic 3 just make me swoon, and fill my head with wicked thoughts...

I have lots of wicked thought's :devil: and write them to those pics. :devil: And I'm one of the ones,that are older,and would like nothing more, then to be his wife :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But then, being young does too. And I remember my first hunk being Michael Landon, and I was only 13 then.

Though I will admit, if all men looked liked him, then we wouldn't be here drooling would we :lol: :devil: :p :lol:

I think maybe Claire Forlani and I are nearish the same age, she may have a few years on me, and Melina has maybe ten more, (although i'm not really sure of the age them) so I guess I'm living vicariously... (I guess we all are) :lol: :lol:

I really don't think chemistry has an age limit, there's just no way to define or quantify that intangible something that makes you go *twinge* all deep inside...

He's always been that long-smouldering type, and I don't think that's gonna change any time soon... :lol: lucky for us. *sprinklers about to trigger...* His voice alone could set them off a room away... :devil:

Life is short. Details schmetails. :p :p Get it while you can, kids! :devil: :lol:

a quick post before i go..

age smage... :lol: we're never young/old enough to go crazy.. i mean.. admire.. someone ;)

:devil: that man is really one of those men who makes you stare... :lol:

:lol: did i mention im sick today? darn flu... i need him too :devil:

El so that means im almost half your age... more or less. big sis? heheh ;)

LMH- wow now that poem of your may enter my subconscious... then in my dreams :lol: i gotta turn on the AC. :p thanks for not forgetting me and *claps* nice poems :devil:

sick, mj? :devil: just what's your *fever* from...? No wonder you need the AC on... :lol:

~ "So, Mac, what do you think happened here...?"

oedipushexs324bittru480ex4.jpg

"...'dunno. Lots of debris. And Hammers. All kinds, shapes, and sizes."

"Was anyone hurt?"

"No signs, I think they somehow managed to make an escape of some sort. We'll keep looking."

"Alrighty then. I'll take these - " *klink* " - back to the Lab. See you there."

"Yeah Flack, thanks. I need to find this Elwood character and find out how she keeps pulling this off."

"I guess I need to find out who keeps on selling all these hammers to people. As if there wasn't enough trouble out there..."

Doesn't everyone feel better now? I feel better now. Mac makes it alllllll better :devil:

:D no worries, big sis got your back. :p

:devil: hee hee I just luv the thought of Mac coming to look for me... :lol: he sure wouldn't have to try very hard...

PS pissy!pics coming, just thought I'd apply a little first aid in the mean time. :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol:That's hilarious El :lol: :lol: :lol:

*New Poem in the Poetry thread*

And I'm glad someone has my back. Those hammers are murder.

I snaggled that pic for another Poem :devil: :devil:

mj, you're sick :eek: :eek:

Maybe you have *Jungle Fever*, I guess I should have put a warning on that last Jungle Mac Poem. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to borrow Mac, to rub my back, afterall, it's his and her story, that's causing those hammers to hit me every time I leave El's safe haven :lol: :lol:

Back