Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cassie

Cassie Police Officer

Thanks a bunch Ghawazee! :hugegrin: it feels good to be back in the insanity of Smacked goodness! :adore: so our OTP are flying off into the sunset to the land of SMEX!! XD

I'm going to have to catch up with Season 5, cos i promised myself i wouldn't watch it until it finished, but I don't think I'll be able to control it - SO many Smacked scenes I've missed out on! :brickwall: Fangirl is NOT. happy.

Also, random question ; WHY am I still a Police Officer? I've been on this site forever and I've been a CSI Level 3 since last year =\ DID I GET DEMOTED?!! :eek: :(

2. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Hey everyone!
    You are now so allowed to call me a bad shipper :lol: I haven't posted in here in years.:rolleyes: Ok I finally read the spoilers for the finale, yeah so award-worthy :lol:
    Ok if this is true I'm so freaking out about it (in a positive way, kinda^^. It will be like th ebest episode ever, when Mc travels after Stella to Greece, I mean THAT is a sign of affection, isn't it? I also think the storyline will e good, because Mac obviously is the only person who can calm Stella down....also vice-versa. Plus they won't stay in Greece forever and they'll have to take the plane back to NY. Remember when we were dreaming about them flying together somewhere after "Turbulence". But I'm also a little bit scared of UEP letting Stella go to Greece, maybe she has to stay there forever then - without Stella - without me:( I can't wait for the finalllllleeeeeeeee
    I haven't watched the two latest episodes, but I hope I'll be able to catch up this weekend. I looooooved mac telling Stella 'You've known me too long' and her smile when she left the room, was one of the prettiest of her I've seen. And didn't she suggest Mac as a name for the D/L baby? Hellooooo TPTB are you blind:cool: she can't stop thinking of him :lol: Also there was this scene in 5.17 when it looked as if Mac and Stel were getting married :adore:
    Debbie: Thanks for your list ! So true, so true....all these signs could even convince a judge that they are living together :lol:

3. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Thankyou for all the welcomes, i'm sure i'll fit in nicely as i'm slightly crazy too :p

Oh my godd, i must be seeing things?! Did i just read that Mac is going to Greece with Stella? I agree with you, AnJella that is a sign of affection :adore:
    ahhhh i cant wait for to see what happens!!

Thanks for that rather long list, Debbie. :) It certainly convinces me they are living together!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
  4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Debbie sweetie, don't worry those pics are fine (they don't need to be resized). :) They are so cute, thanks for posting them. :adore: I love how they share loving looks like that. Gosh, they would make the best couple ever. Oh, and thanks also for you little run down of all of our best Smacked scenes over the last year. Looks like season 5 has actually been a lot better for Smacked then we first thought. :D I think I'll get to watch the latest ep tonight, it sounds like a great one, all the talk about babies makes me most excited, hehe, I hope Mac can take a hint. ;)

Welcome back Cassie, I'm Steph. :D Oh, and guys, can I please just remind you that all talk of future eps MUST be put in a spoiler box. If you have any issues with those feel free to PM me. Thanks.

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

HERE! YE! HERE! YE! Judge LORI K. now presidng... Case number TRULUV524 now in session. After my findings I have come to the conclusion that said party Mac Taylor and Stella Bonasara are indeed "Roommates". That said, it is in the best interest of the court to pronounce them an offical couple. Proclamated this day of March 28 in the year 2009!

6. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

Oh Lori :lol: you just made me laugh so hard:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:.That'd be like the best scene on TV.....ever.
    Steph: I agree with you, first we were all like extremely disappointed by season 5 but in fact there are many cute smacked scenes...more to follow, of course;).
    On the living-together-thing again, I mean he offered her a room and we have never heard her talking about trying to find a new apartment or whatsoever, since that. And his disappointed look when she said she snored is the proof that he is also so in love with her:eek:. TPTB should just hurry up realizing that!!:scream:

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

What the... :eek: I've been away just for a few hours and, quoting Danny, boom!

Deb, it's one of us swallowing her words after the end of this season. I honestly prefer it's me, but I'm coming to terms with the fact that we'll only have our imagination. I'm an expert in pairings bound to never come true and Smacked fits in this category. We're gonna be given subtle hints here and there because they don't want us to completely lose interest, but I don't think they'll ever kiss on screen except when Stella kisses his cheek once in a blue moon. I've accepted everyone has the right to get their share but us and it's not ok, but life sucks and then you die, so...

Loved your "there's something going on between them!!" collection, though. If only it became something else. I agree with kikii, I want solid evidence, nothing open to speculation and misinterpretation. They're together? Prove it! They are going to be together? Show me! They're going to be together when hell freezes? Stop playing around!

AnJella, they looked so married, didn't they? When I saw them standing so close and Stella was holding the bouquet, I went :eek: "OMGF! They did it!"

Lori, I hope you're right. I hope at the end of this season I'll have to tell you all "you were so right and I was so wrong! Forgive me for my lack of faith!"

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hey Debbie, I'm here. :D

Yes, they are living together.

First, he knew exactly what she was saying in Greek when the eyeball fell in her coffee. All he did was look away and laugh some. He knew what she was saying because he lives with her.

Second, at the end of last weeks episode when they were discussing Danny's baby. Stella could not keep her hands off of him. (Does anyone have a screen cap of that scene? I swear they were holding hands ;) )

And with this Greek thing. The only person that would go after Stella would be Mac. He knows how much catching Diago (or whatever that guys' name is) is important to her. He knows that because he's in love with her and doesn't want to see her fall. Which is the reason I had my icon saying that Mac will catch Stella when she falls.
    So, in Greece, he will see how strong and determinded she is and how much he wants her back. He is lost without her. And she without him. Yes, they are not Siamese twins but they do care, love, and worry about each other in a way that is different from anyone else in the lab.

So yeah, they are living together and loving each other.

OO thanks for the caps as well. They are great. :D

9. lilou

lilou Rookie

d

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  10. lilou

lilou Rookie

I don't want a kiss during 24. Because we have not flirt scene again. Just some little which say us that maybe Stella loves Mac. Like in 5.16 her smile after the office scene where they talk about Ella. But I want to see a scene where Mac learn that Sella go in Greece and say himself "I can't let her go because I love her." So he goes after her but don't say her about his feeling. I want to see him during season 6 do face at his feeling like "I love her but she's my best friend..." Flack and Angell had flirt scene, D/L too. Scene where all people must say "they are in love we can't denie it. The couple is for soon." It'll be so great. It'll be so great to have big flirt scene. And jealous scene. I don't want to see Mac say it I love Stella and just after they are a couple. It's not fun.
    Well I'll be happy if they kiss each other but I want to see tense between us because they scare to lose control. I want to see Mac jealous and try to say her that he loves her.

11. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

Hi family!
    AnJ, Cassie, you're not the only ones who have been away!

*slaps upside her own head*

Me too!

Regarding them living togheter, I used to believe it, then I didn't, now I don't yet, but I want to believe... but the recent episiodes kind of ruined it for me. I mean in case they were living togheter Stella would never have dated the fire-nit, and Mac would never have the need to wait a month to tell Stella about Ella (that's what they were talking about when the eyeball fell into Stella's coffee.)

I'm confident that Melina is going to give us the much awated "smacked gift" that we expected from her episode :thumbsup: But I wouldn't bet on a kiss or a love declaration. I think that might be a little bit too much romance for the season, reckon all the D/L soap opera and now Flack/Angell (I love F/A!). But I'm confident we're gonna get NOT SO VAGUE HINTS. For instance I imagined the following:

Mac: Flack, I need you to cover up for me, I'm going to Greece.
    Flack: Greece? What happened to "I'm never leaving the US again?"
    Mac: Yeah I know, I know, but It's Stella. I could not stand if anything happened to her. She's the only one... I... I'm... She's... the only constant in my life, she's... I cannot do this without her... I have to go Flack. I must.

And when Mac is finally in Greece, I think they could hug and touch or kiss on the cheek and exchange "revealing" words that will make them realize how much they love each other... but I guess a kiss or "I love you's" would definetely be a no (right now). Maybe now is the moment to make smacked more like Harm/Mac from JAG (always on that eternal dance... aw in case you watched JAG you know what I'm talking about. They were kinda like smacked, but much more explicit.)

xoxo
    Rach

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
  12. Princess_Laurie

Princess_Laurie Witness

I'm sooooo excited for episode 24. Mac and Stella in Greece.....My fangirl mind goes wild. I hope he does say something to at least SOMEBODY about why he's going to Greece. If he just ups and leaves, I'll be really upset. I'm also really excited to see how everything plays out in Greece....I wonder what Stellas gonna do when Mac shows up.

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for all the lovely Smacked pics, everyone who posted them.
    I just watched 'Help' - love how Stella was being Mac's voice of reason after he reprimanded Hawkes. She is always the one to make him see the light, and calm down. Love when Sid asked if they had plans, and they went to the subway together, Mac looked so happy to be with Stella (I'm sure he was happy to spend time with Sid, too, but only Stella makes him light up like that:)) and the way she looked at him when he wasn't looking.
    I watched The Deep again yesterday, love the scene where Stella says she couldn't get through to Mac's office on the phone and he says he had the number changed 'cause he's been getting the 333 calls in NYC. When he tells her that, she says something like 'You've been getting the calls here?' and he just nods, meeting her eyes, and he looks uncertain and unnerved and a little vulnerable, and I think it's great that he shows those feelings to her. She was really concerned too.
    Love the look in her eyes in that pic from 5.16.:adore:

14. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Honestly? When Mac finds Stella in Greece I think she'll get angry at him. She'll get that whole "I can take care of myself I'm a big girl" type thing, and she'll push him away. Not only for herself, but I think she'll push him away to try and protect him from whatever the repercussions might be of what she's trying to do. Also, she knows just as well as we do how much it will worry Mac to leave the lab in charge of someone who's not Stella, so I think even that action will show how much she means to him. I truly think anger is going to be her first response when he arrives. But I don't think it'll take long for that to go away, and then ... we'll see what happens :devil:

Thanks for all the pics that have been posted guys. They're gorgeous. That truly is the look of a woman in love :)

Vave, how'd your performance go?
    Welcome newbies and welcome back Cassie. You guys can call me Jenn :)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2009
  15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Remember back in the summer reading all the hints for upcoming season five and Pam Veasey said that Stella was going to get "A good guy" this time. Well the firenit was just a throw off otherwise we probably would have seen more of him. I think the only reason she went to the ball with him was because they had a bet on the ball game and that was the payoff. She did not seem very interested in the guy even on the date, when Mac called she was more focused on Mac than anything. They seem to start the Smac off slow in the beginning of all the seasons and then as Danny would say"BOOM" we got SMACK!!:) I"m sticking with my orginal theory, there livin together baby!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.