Mac <3 Stella #15 - 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Feb 9, 2009.

?

Mac <3 Stella #15 -

Poll closed Feb 11, 2009.
  1. 'Cause No-one Can Stand In Their Way.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 'Cause It's Time.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  3. 'Cause She's The Yin To His Yang.

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  4. 'Cause New York Wouldn't Be The Same Without Them.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. 'Cause You Can't Ignore The Signs.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. The Universal Ship.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  7. 'Cause It's Her Destiny To Meet Someone Good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. This Is How The Show Ends.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 'Cause No Fireman Can Extinguish Their Burning Love!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 'Cause You Can't Fake Chemistry Like That!

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

He did and they were heading to their home together Huh Pleni?:lol:
    There was a line Mac said that I cant remember at the moment and when I get home from work today I will rewatch and report! It had somthing about being in New York and your hands, head, heart I think? get your mind out of the gutter guys!!!I will let you know! It was a another good show for us boring storyline but good for us but the weird thing was in the end everyone was talking baby boy names (as Danny had been doing throughout the show!) Dannys phone rings and Danny said it was a girl and her name is Annabelle:confused:

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

I didn't label the episode as "epic fail" because of the characters' interactions. I got to see Hawkes (yay!), Adam (yay!) and Smacked (yay, yay, yay!!!). I love it when they work together. The geek in my is constantly analyzing their positions and interpersonal distance. I'm not big at proxemics or paralinguistics, but their distance is a bit short for anglo-saxons. It's even Mediterranean sometimes. It may be due to Stella's heritage, since she's always speaking with her hands and touching people, but if Mac doesn't subconsciously step back, it means he's comfortable with that distance.

I loved Mac's face when Stella touches (strike that, caresses is the word) and suggests Mac as a name. He was certainly embarrassed! Since the baby is a girl, I guess we'll have to wait until Mac Taylor Jr appears ;)

Lori, you know so well, my dear. Their love looks so everyday, like something that was built long ago and it's still standing tall because time hasn't weakened it a single bit, but quite on the contrary.

3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I just want to drop this picture and run. :lol: I loved this episode. Don't know what to comment about it though but I'll have more pictures posted after I watch it again. Here's the scene one of you mentioned. :) *Melts* Debbie, I went to bake cookies till cry today, that's why I'm not here. :lol:

Mr. and Mrs. Taylor ;)
    [​IMG]

4. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I was hoping I'd see that pic. Thanks Aspirine. I loved last night. The episode was a great episode and I knew that Mac and Stella would have a scene somewhere in there. Hey, they were practically holding hands on the train when they were learning the angle of the bullet outside the train window.
    I totally saw the baby being a girl. I just love that the whole team was in the same room. When they are all together, you just want to walk in and join them. That's what I love about the show.:)

Okay. I have the biggest performance of my life this weekend so I don't know how often I'll be in here for the next few days. If you know the story, "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe," that is the story-based ballet I am performing in. I got the Witch so, this is huge!:alienblush::):confused: Wish me luck!

Debbie! You're at TV.com now! I'm so happy! :):):)

5. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Awww, sounds like we had some great Smacked moments in the last eppy. I love how Stella's always touching Mac. I know she touches people a lot, but she seems to touch Mac more than anyone else. And he lets her, which is really special because he's a very private person, and not at all 'touchy-feely' but he never minded Stella touching/kissing him. That shows how close they are, how comfortable they are together. Oh, and that Stella can't keep her hands off Mac, and I can't blame her.:devil:
    When P. touched his face in Raising Shane, Mac pushed her hand away, but Stella's always touching him in public, and he never minds. Even back in s1, when he was so closed off, he let her fiddle with his tie, and he smiled when she kissed him on the cheek in Til Death Do Us Part.:adore:

6. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D Thanks for the wishes guys:) *hugs you all*
    *off-topic* in the Christianity class i had, we started to talk about Yin and Yang, which made me really interested in the talk:D

Debbie, Of course i liked Mac's words:D:lol: thanks for the pressie, i loved it:D And thanks for the sweet words:) *huugs*
    *cough* what kinda scenes where you thinking of?:D I have a few one running trough my mind at the moment:devil::lol: some a bit kinky some not kinky:lol: One of the things that pops up in my mind when it's Mr & Mrs. Smith, it's that biiiig fight they have inside their house where they start to shot at each other and they end up, with Making up:devil: So now all we need is a really big fight between Mac and Stella and see where that end up:devil: We've seen their fights, and they are hot:devil: Like you said, they are already a great team.. so it's not hard to say that they would be unstoppable, with Rambo Stella and Marine Mac, they'll for sure win:D
    Marines in attention... and i who thought i would keep out of the gutter appartment today *sigh* :lol: I totally agree with you Debbie, Stella should find out about the Marines in Attention, by herself:devil: Like you said, she would have a big smile the next day:devil: that or she won't be able to keep her hands of Mac:devil: *walks down in the gutter* And it's now we could really have use for the new glass walls we talked about a while back:lol: the one where someone close the door and it goes black (something like that right?):devil:
    I love that scene:D it was really cute:adore: and when she was fixing with his tie, he was shy:adore:

And after this kiss on the cheekie, i swear i think he got a grin on his face:D
    [​IMG]

And Vave, good luck on the performing:D you'll do great:)

7. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Asprine my TECH QUEEN!!! I have a HUGE favor from you or anyone else who can get a picture like Asprine just got from last nights eppie..Can someone get the look on Macs face when he comes sauntering into Stellas office when she just gets off the phone? It is the scene right before the one in the picture above. The look on Macs face as he stares at Stella!!!! THATS AMOIRE MY FRIENDS!!!! Plus that comment I was talking about earlier,
    Mac says to Stella: I guess to be a true New Yorker you have to keep your eyes,heart and mind open all the time:thumbsup: Our Mac man is starting to SEE THE LIGHT!!!
    Please Please find the picture:drool::drool::drool:

8. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Loriiii.. I do not know which one you are refering to, so I captured all the scenes where he stares at Stella and brought it here :lol:. I'm quite blur actually. :D Me either.. I loved how comfortable and secured they felt when they are around each other. *Sighs*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

THANKS ASPRINE! Your the best!! It is close to the last picture when he is standing in the doorway. For a moment he has a look on his face of admiration and Love maybe? It looks a little different when you see the show or maybe in my head but I have to say....:thumbsup:
    By the way welcome princess Laurie cant have too many princesses here or too many Loris! :lol:

10. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Vave, good luck with your performance! *hug* I'm sure you won't need it though because you're always so beautiful in your dancing. Go knock 'em dead!

Hahahaha I totally agree! I love that about Stella, that she's always touching people and I think it is significant tht Mac doesn't pull away or anything. He's a very closed-off person and the fact that he allows that contact from her (and seemingly nobody else) is a big thing.
    That kiss in Til Death Do Us Part? I agree it was cute that he smiled but did you know that was actually unscripted? I have the DVDs of that season, and one of the special features is the cast being interviewed about their characters. I remember Melina saying how Mac is always sort of in a shell, and Stella is the only one who can sort of bring him out of it and get him to talk about it because she's known him for ten years and stuff. Melina also said (and I love this) that a great moment for Mac and Stella was in til death do us part. She said that kissing him was actually completely un-scripted. She said she just got really excited about results or whatever and so she was running out and on the way "I just grabbed Gary and kissed him! And it wasn't in the script or anything, but it was a great moment, you know?" So I think that smile might be part Mac and part Gary ;)
    Good to know Melina's on our side right? I'm so excited for the season final!

11. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Hi everyone, i believe this is my first time here :)
    i absolutely love smacked and its so great to find people who are huge fans like me.
    Thanks for posting the lovely pictures, they have made my day :)
    bye for now!

12. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

FallenAngel92,
    Welcome! :) You'll never bored joining this thread. All our SMacked girls are funny, or a bit crazy sometimes. :lol:

Thanks so much for the caps, gals! :)

Stella's a passionate person who uses a lot of body language. She huged or kissed all her workmates. Mac's private and introverted. Usually, he would pats people on the shoulder or arm. There is a significant difference between the way he hugs Stella in compared with he hugs Danny or Lindsay. There is so much love in his facial expression and smile when he hugs Stella. :adore: I really love the scene when he got into Stella's office in the last eppy. I wonder whether they had plans for the night. I'm disappointed the writers decided Danny's naming game was more important than giving Mac and Stella another date. :rolleyes: But look at the bright side, at least we got Stella and Mac's little sweet touch on the shoulder scene. :adore:

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family! Just popping in to see if you enjoyed the last episode as much as I did :adore:

There was so much SMACked! It reminded me of the good old days of Season 1 :adore: I think they are together, even if they haven't shown it. Either that, or they have finally, FINALLY, realized that they are perfect for each other.

I really loved the whole "Stella-suggesting-Mac-as-a-possible-baby-name" thing :adore: I also loved Adam's reaction :lol:

Well, you know what they say "Opposites attract" :adore:

Well, I gotta go. I have to get some sleep. I'm not gonna get much on the weekend.

Axel

14. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Vave, you don't need us to wish you luck. You'll do great, I'm sure ;)

Gio, gotta love that pic, even though I prefer the current Melina/Stella's look. Yin and yang... that's interesting. I bet you'd be able to say a couple of things about it, but you'd get awkward glances. It's not our fault if the world's full of things than remind us of other things we love.

By the way, how's life in the gutter? Are you still there after 5.19? We got so much physical contact, even though it was only friendly stuff, but we can't expect them to kiss in the middle of the lab, can we?;) Nah, they've got work to do and they're professional. Also, the first onscreen French kiss we get to see has to be something special. Can we haz sum soon, plz? *puppy eyes*

Asprine, thanks a lot! This pic kills me. He looks like he's doing flamenco clapping! It reminds me of "Commuted Sentence", when that guy was killed like a bull in the bullrink and Mac and Stella together were explaining what bullfighting is. I loved her banderillas, I bet Mac had so much fun taking them off her hair *is having naughty thoughts*

Dang, I wish someone would upload those behind the scenes things somewhere. I'm a whore for that kind of stuff. I would have never imagined that kiss was impromptu, it looked so in character! It's great to see Melina and Gary get on well, it makes Smacked much more believable. I can totally imagine Melina running around like girl and squeeing "W00t! I kissed Gary!". She's definitely poured some of her personality onto Stella and the results are so cute. Mac is thankful too, I'm sure. He started like a lifeless being and Stella worked real hard to bring him to life again.

That episode was great Smacked-wise. We got that kiss -thanks, Melina!- and also Stella grunting about Flack. I loved it when she sheepishly admits she might have been overreacting, Mac grins and retorts "yes!", Stella makes a face and she goes "you shouldn't have said that so quickly" or something similar. For a split second I had the feeling I wasn't seeing Mac and Stella, but two actors having fun at work.

FallenAngel, welcome! As you can see, we're crazy, but don't you worry. We don't bite anyone... except for baaaad writers if finally they don't give us anything interesting in 5.24

I don't think they spent the whole night laughing at Danny because after all he's gonna have a baby girl. They still had time to go on a date with a very happy ending that involves waking up together the morning after *goes back to her naughty thoughts*

<subtle hint to writers>*cough*They-are-living-together-or-even-married*cough*</subtle hint to writers>
    I think they realized that so long ago. When (if?) the writers finally decide to give us some Smacked love on screen, they can also play the cheap "they were too afraid to give the next step until now" card. It's also a posibility that's getting me tired. I resort to resignation when I have to because there's no other choice, but my resignation is feeling increasingly tired...

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

:lol: I'm trying to regain my consciousness and concentrations these days and I realised something today which had my full attention. Even though we have no new episode next week but time can never erase their feelings this strong and forceful. ;) They knew, always knew in each others' heart what they felt, yet there's too much denial and refutation in it.

Welcome to Mac/Stella Family, FallenAngel92. I hope to see you here more often. I'm Asprine :).

Have a nice weekend! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.