Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I wonder what he wished for"
Me, of course! Only joking, but I can wish. We all can take a pretty good shot at what he wished for.:)

I haven't been on in a bit, I know. But I'm just having to limit my time on here by properly sectioning it off into 10 minute sections. (With about 10-20 minutes in between each section.) I've just been surfing through the other forums.

First off, I loved Pissy!Mac. He looked better than ever... and I'm not just saying that.
Second off, I'm trying extremely hard not to submit this again because I'm texting someone while typing this.
Third off, I am asking for a temporary leave (eh, about 3 days) until I get my computer problems straightened out, starting tomorrow.

Last off, I will bring back a Mac pic as a present for everyone I will be leaving.

hey guys! just wanted to post here to say that Mac's my favorite supervisor ever in all CSIs... and he is sooo hot...*blushes* yes, I'm too young but :p I dunno, he has this effect on me that no other supervisor has... :confused:
i cant help it.. he's so...- :D :lol:

No he probably wished for a restraing order :lol:.. From US...:)
I don't find that hard to believe :lol:

mj0621 welcome :D and if you stay long enough you'll be getting you restraining order too :lol:

Guys tonights ep looks good.
The Stella Stalker and Mac (knight in shining armour) chasing him down. The revelation about him turning out to be Claire's son. And lets not forget the Mac, Don confrontation. I cant wait.

Cross your fingers that CBS dont screw it up.

Fruitbat said:
Guys tonights ep looks good.
The Stella Stalker and Mac (knight in shining armour) chasing him down. The revelation about him turning out to be Claire's son. And lets not forget the Mac, Don confrontation. I cant wait.

Cross your fingers that CBS dont screw it up.

Isn't that kinda scary we were just tlaking about mac finding out he had a son a few pages back.....

Sounds like something interesting..!I hope I will see it soon too!
Hoe do you think he will react to something so important?!

Nope he wished for me...*glares at Lynn* Me, you hear

Dreamworld, much?

I think the ep is going to be very interesting. Hope whatever happens between Mac & Flack, they sort it out!

I'm a LV/CSI fan.. but did watch alll the NY/re-runs this past summer.. and do like Gary Sinise..always have.. I don't see a actual Gary/picture thread.. so thought I'd post this here.. it was taken on Oct. 30th at the Museum TV event honoring Jerry Bruckheimer and Les Moonves.. cute pic of him and his other CSI friends..ENJOY ;)

GARY..MARG..BILLY

Thanks for the pic!

There's actually an all-things-Gary-but-not-Mac thread (Gary#3, Mr. Sinister) somewhere here on the first page :D

Yeah, YOUR dreamworld, Lynnie, *does offer applause for the Buffy-speak*

I hope the tags aren't needed now...it was a good ep...poor boy though, he needs some tender lovin' to make him feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back