Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww. I haven't seen the ep yet :(

You guys familiar with stellaluna's reviews over at LJ? Man, the way she reads Mac is just...awesome! I *really* can't wait to see the ep!

Know how you feel I havent seen it yet either...*sulk* cant wait to get home to watch it.......sounds great. I read stellaluna's review seems CBS did not bad for once and managed to juggle a few plot lines without dropping them all and making a mess. :D

On the CBS site when I was reading through it said that in the last scene, Mac went out into the rain or something. Does anybody have a picture of that? I really want to see, especially after all of you saying he looked so sad!!
It's times like this I wished I lived in America!

I wanna hug Mac. I wonder why the kid didn’t even ask who his dad is?...Nah…I don’t even think Mac is the daddy, don’t even know why that crossed my mind.

I know I heard that, but how do we know it wasn't Mac. Me and a friend where just discussing this and she said maybe, and we all know Mac was in the Marines, so what if Claire got pregnant when he left and she gave the kid for adoption because she thought he wasn’t coming back. Then we thought why didn’t they try to get him back when he came back, well that’s if he is the daddy.
I thought Mac was going to show him a picture of Claire because when he asked what did she look Mac moved around as if trying to look for his wallet.

Yeah, YOUR dreamworld, Lynnie, *does offer applause for the Buffy-speak*

Keep dreaming, and thanks, I do know Buffy speak :p

we all know Mac was in the Marines, so what if Claire got pregnant when he left and she gave the kid for adoption because she thought he wasn’t coming back.

I don't really think Claire would've done that with Mac.

Then we thought why didn’t they try to get him back when he came back, well that’s if he is the daddy.

Well if he was Mac's, Mac would've had a test done to see.

I thought Mac was going to show him a picture of Claire because when he asked what did she look Mac moved around as if trying to look for his wallet.

I thought he was too.

Whered you get your icon?

iheartnickcath said:

I thought he was too.

Whered you get your icon?
I know i was like o sweet we finally get to see Claire. My icon? Macayla.

desertwind, thanks for the nice pic!

Awwwww, last night's ep was a virtual treasure chest of goodies, for all Mac fans! Great character interaction and development, great intelligent writing and tight directing, and fantastic acting! We get to see Pissy!Mac every other episode or so :lol: but we rarely get to see really, really SadMac :( The last scene where he walked out into the dark rainy night all by himself, obviously so sad...darn near broke my heart. And I loved the song they played in the background then too, "Atlantic" by Keane. Wonderful.

no you keep dreaming.

I don't think she'd have done that either. Though I *would* love to see a Mac-baby worked in somehow. I really don't think it'd work though. He wouldn't have cheated before her death and unless he's done something we don't know about after...it'd only work with an older kid and might be seen as too similar to the stepkid story. Unles it's something like he tried something 'cause he thought he was ready, it din't work, she left...
*jots it down for fic idea*

aww sadmac :(

I know i was like o sweet we finally get to see Claire. My icon? Macayla.

I figured he was going to show a pic of her... and I was like aww, he's not going to, figures. .. Its nice, and you didn't hear me say that!

*jots it down for fic idea*

I give you two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back