Mac #3: Slim Macky & The Taylor Girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'd definitely hate to be the target of Pissy!Mac's & Pissy!Stella's wrath... Flack would have to come in and save us :lol:

Orison said:
I was like "Never cross path with a pissed Gary"... ;)
I was thinking the same thing, although if it was in a dark alley.. :lol: :devil: :devil: One could retaliate..and make him not pissy..

Don't know if you noticed, but after the pissy-Peyton scene, Mac looked around him.
Seeems like he was thinkng "hope nobody saw the ME yelling at me... I'm the boss here!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

^good question! :D

Orison ,I agree nobody can win a fight with a pissed woman especially a CSI pissed woman! :lol:..No matter who he is!Even if he is Mac! ;)

Nim said:
Don't know if you noticed, but after the pissy-Peyton scene, Mac looked around him.
Seeems like he was thinkng "hope nobody saw the ME yelling at me... I'm the boss here!" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or maybe he was like “Damn that was hot.” And he was trying to find a room near by ;) ;) :devil:.

Nim said:

I noticed that, too! He is such a *boy* :rolleyes: :D

I also looooooved the way he said "I'm not clear on why this matters, now" :lol: Such a bossy *boy*! Heheh.

I got all verklempt at the M/P scenes. Part of me hates her, part of me is dying of envy and yet, part of me likes her as well, hehe. I wanted to throw things at her when she was all clingy at the start, and yet I wanted her to throw herself at Mac in the end (course, I also wanted to throw *myself* at Mac, but that's a given). Confuzzled, thy name is Ranma! :lol:

But the last part? Sure, it was sorta cheesy. But my stomach was turning into knots (in a good way) with their whole exchange (Big spender, hee!) I'd have probably melted into green goo if I was in the room with them *sigh*

athens said:
^good question! :D

Orison ,I agree nobody can win a fight with a pissed woman especially a CSI pissed woman! :lol:..No matter who he is!Even if he is Mac! ;)

Nope, especially if it's Rambo Stella.

ranma said:

I got all verklempt at the M/P scenes. Part of me hates her, part of me is dying of envy and yet, part of me likes her as well, hehe. I wanted to throw things at her when she was all clingy at the start, and yet I wanted her to throw herself at Mac in the end (course, I also wanted to throw *myself* at Mac, but that's a given). Confuzzled, thy name is Ranma! :lol:

smilies0950.gif
:lol: I'm the same why...

But the last part? Sure, it was sorta cheesy. I'd have probably melted into green goo if I was in the room with them *sigh*
Me too.. It was kinda cheesey.. He kinda had a WTF look on his face when she handed him the cupcake with the candle :). I can see him thinking I hope no one comes in... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back