Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

Fruitbat, I agree totally - Mac had a certain something about him in Season 1 that just made my heart melt - emotionally. Sure, in S2 he was sexy as hell to look at, but his quiet, introspective demeanor in S1 was really attractive.

Top41, I wouldn't have thought S1 Mac was self-righteous - I interpreted his mood as just being professional - keeping his personal and private separate since he had a lot of personal stuff he was dealing with, and since he was the most experienced CSI, he's trying to help his younger ones learn. *shrugs* Just my viewpoint, anyway :)

Sorry Ceindreadh, I can't help with your Question - I don't remember it ever being mentioned, and I'm sure we've never actually seen his place. I'm sure he still lives in the same place he lived in with Claire, because in "Blink" he said to the victim in hospital that he'd been clearing out some of her things.

Ceindreadh said: i.e. do we know if he lives in an apartment or a house or what, or has it ever been seen and/or mentioned?

I'm making a guess here, totally unsubstantiated, but I would think he actually lives in a house. I would assume he and Claire had a house when she was alive, not an apartment, and although we know that he pretty much got rid of most of her belongings after her death since it was too painful, I can't imagine him getting rid of a house. And I really couldn't see he and Claire as a married couple being together in an apartment, which simply wouldn't be very roomy, but I can imagine them having bought a nice cozy house in the burbs somewhere. Just my take on it, but as I said, haven't read anything about it anywhere.

Re: the change in Mac from S1 to s2, yeah the timeline was kind of rushed, but I think they tried preparing us for it at the end of S1 with Stella badgering him about loosening up, not wearing his ring, and even taking his tie off for him when he went out with Rose, and of course just the fact that he did go out with Rose, I think those things at the end of S1 were the writers' ways of dealing with the upcoming change with Mac, and the audience was supposed to assume he took Stella's advice and loosened up more over the summer, after finally laying Claire's ghost to rest. Although it still would have been a nice touch to have another team member make mention of it at the beginning of S2, someone other than Stella.

I'm thinking I'm really going to like Mac in S3, although once again, definitely a major evolution for his character. But maybe not an evolution, as much as a return for him to the person he once used to be, before Claire died, before we "met" him. Perhaps he was a much easier going person when Claire was still at his side, and only withdrew after her death. This might actually be a return of sorts to the "Old Mac" (except for us it's New Mac), and that's why no one commented on him loosening up, because for them it was actually a return to the person he once was.

:lol: Yipes, that's too much thinking for me, at 7:45 am without adequate caffeine in my system. Hopefully I made some semblance of sense!

Hmm I think I could see it being a townhouse, like Grissom's, or something...but then I never really thought about it much, just naturally went for apartment, it being NYC and all. But you have good points, MBGrissom.

I love season 3 Mac, he looks in love. I thougth i wasn't going to like Peyton, but i hope she comes out more. (don't hurt me!)

So you really want to hurt me athens :(
and im trying to find them at this moment.
and here are some pics, wanted to get more, but i need to get ready to go to work that baby aint gonna take care of it's self :lol:

CSINY_301_0005.jpg

CSINY_301_0024.jpg

CSINY_301_1210.jpg

Kissy Mac :*
CSI_NY_301_1224.jpg

I really like Peyton
mgduck.gif

*runs away*

no hon, feenx! :p

thnxz for those pictures!..I saw a lot of them in celtess forum and they are all great!and mac is better than ever! :devil: :D :D

hmm think we can photoshop those so it's Stella kissing him instead? Or one of us? <g> I wanna be her stand in for those scenes!

I like Peyton and Mac sorry i never liked Mac and Stella.
I loved the ending scene, hhhmmm gives me an idea for a new icon pic.

I've been looking at all the caps and demmit, why'd they have to shoot it that way?! I wanted to *see* Mac in action :devil: Claire's got massive lips so I'm sher it's gonna be quite...something ;)

Going to S1 Mac vs. S2 Mac, can't say which one I like better. S1 Mac was awesome: uptight, grim, sexy, scary and just vurrry good at hiding his *hurt* I wanted to hug him all the time. S2 Mac was awesome as well: a little less uptight, a little more relaxed, still sexy, still scary and a little lighter overall; but I still wanted to hug him all the time :lol:

Can someone tell me what he and Peyote talked about during the first and last scenes or is that for the shippy thread? If it is, then PM me please! Anyone? :cool:

I prefer Mac S2 (am I talking of an action figure or of a weapon?! :lol:), but Mac is Mac. I love him in every sauce!!! :rolleyes:

The blue shirt at the beginning of the episode is f***ing hot...OMG, breathtaking :eek:

About Peyton, I'm not sure about their love affair...maybe baby Mac was in need of some action...you know what I mean :rolleyes:

Re: ssn. 1 vs ssn. 2 Mac, can I vote both? I watched season 2 before I saw season 1, and I like them equally well. Broody, hurting Mac was good, you could really feel for him. In one of the first eps (maybe the first?) Stella asked him if he'd gotten any sleep (the answer was obviously no), and later in the season she asked what do normal people do when they can't sleep (work?? what else!). Little things like that really made me feel like he was real, and really hurting still. Season 2 Mac was definitely lighter, and funnier too :D Which was a welcome change. He joked and he dated, but they added continuity in that they didn't totally ignore the fact that he was still not over Claire yet.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Whew, that said, I hate Payton (sp). We don't know her, we don't have any idea how long Mac has known her, or the rest of the team. Last year when they introduced Lindsay (who, sorry to disappoint you, I actually like) they actually INTRODUCED her to us as a new character. Payton fells like the producers are saying 'hey, where were you, SHE'S been here for months, losers'. But that's just what it feels like to me.

Back