Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

My reactions during the movie Imposter...
opening scene...
yahoo_drool.gif
ooohhh :devil:...Gary in the shower scene...wow
yahoo_drool.gif

me during the rest of the movie
sleeping.gif
quoting myself hmmm...i really didn't like it, but i say check your video store before buying it, cause that's where i got it the guy sold it to me for a dollar :lol: said no one rents it :lol:

hehe, I actually tried that with The Stand, htye said it was 'out of print' and uber expensive (erm, at least too expensive for my budget)

From the reviews on IMDB, I'm thinking that I'd actually like it, 'cause I love sci-fi movies. Besides, it's the DVD (yay for chapters!) and has Gary in it, what's not too love?

I just realized this is the Mac thread oopsie :eek: *slinks off to the Gary thread*

and we've been talking about his movies :lol:
People orgasmicbilly sends her orgasms...i mean regards for some reason she can't get in here and is missing all the fun :(

I just have question
Are you prefer Mac in Season 1 or season 2.

i prefer in season 2 is so cool, so great, and OMG is hot!!!!
And you ? Do you prefer Mac in season 1 or season 2??

WARNING: SPOILERS

Holy Crap! Not only did we get Shirtless!Mac, but we got Kissy!Mac, as well! I totally wasn't expecting that end scene where he grabbed Peyton's hand and kissed her!

OMG i really need to get out of here, i don't wanna hear any spoilers i still got 1 hour and and 23 mins. But wow i really wanna see that "Kissy Mac".

MBGrissom said:
WARNING: SPOILERS

Holy Crap! Not only did we get Shirtless!Mac, but we got Kissy!Mac, as well! I totally wasn't expecting that end scene where he grabbed Peyton's hand and kissed her!

Waaah! My Mackie's lips are virginal no more!

Someone post the caps soon! :D

And thanks for you input over at the ep thread! Enjoyed reading them.

I agree...waaaah! Get your hands off our man-uh, I mean Stella's man! And your lips too. But I'll volunteer to be her standin for that scene :devil:

The video store thing does work sometimes, I got a copy of The Stand for like $12 although I later sold it after getting a two-tape copy (although why it jumps alot, I haven't a clue). I still want the DVD though, they don't wear out lol. If you're careful.

I don't know im not so mad at what's her name if it wasn't for her we would not have a shirtless Mac, times like these i regret ever droping out of acting school :(

celtess said:
I just have question
Are you prefer Mac in Season 1 or season 2.

i prefer in season 2 is so cool, so great, and OMG is hot!!!!
And you ? Do you prefer Mac in season 1 or season 2??

Hi there Celtess

I love my season one Mac. I loved the dark and broody look of seson one and the dark feel of the chatacter. Saying that I like his look in season two although I would like to see a tie now and then.

Its nice to see a character grow and change but I do think the jump between the season one Mac and season two Mac was a bit quick. I would like to have seen a more well paced change in the character. Or at least possibly the others commenting on the change in him, both in clothes and in the more relaxed demeanor.

But Celtess I have to agree with you on one point. He looks so HOT in season two. LOVE the no tie look (nothing at all to do with the fact I have a thing for his neck...*cough* HONEST!!!!) :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I definitely prefer season two Mac. I couldn't stand the character in season one--he seemed too self-righteous and holier-than-thou. I liked that they lessened that in season two, though I do agree that the shift was indeed sudden.

It was nice to see him get romantic in tonight's premiere!

Okay, quick Mac question for a fic I'm thinking about.
Have we seen or heard where Mac lives? i.e. do we know if he lives in an apartment or a house or what, or has it ever been seen and/or mentioned?
Can anybody help, please? Thanks!

I can't actually help..sorry!>..

say hello to obilly..

so,for those who had seen the premiere some ''thoughts''?Was it a good episode-not only Mac-way-! :lol: ;)

Back