Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

What happened to the Mac discussion? How do you guys feel about the spoilers about season three? I'm personally looking forward to seeing a slightly more laid back Mac, and getting a glimpse into his personal life.

In season 1 he was so sad and serious...in season 2 off the ties and more smiles...hope to see a new Mac in season 3!!!

I liked different parts of S1 Mac and S2 Mac. I loved his more relaxed look in S2, but a part of me loved the side of Mac in S1 that was a bit sad - he'd been through a lot and it made me want to reach out and hug him.. like a little boy lost!! It will be interesting to see what he's like in S3 (when we finally get it Down Under!). His look definitely improves and makes him more sexy than ever, but I hope we don't forget what he's been through... just my thoughts :)

I really liked him in both seasons!..Is Mac!..Serious or with a smile,with or without a tie he is great!... :D

About season3 it would be interesting to see him more relaxed and bits of his personal life...But don't go too serious or too romantic cOZ I'll die! :lol: ;)you know what i'm talking about..

I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with Mac, this season. I think a whole new part of his psyche will be opening up, and that should be intriguing. Dunno if I'll like Peyton or not (I'm keeping an open mind!) but it will be fun seeing Mac reacting to a relationship, especially since he's not used to actually having to work with her.

Mac season 1: Depressed, tired, lonely.
season 2: Relaxed, funny.
season 3: Well i haven't seen it yet, but he's shirtless hurray!

Well i think we'll see a new Mac in this new season. I mean, if he really is in a relationship, then i suppose he will act a little more like a fool :lol: (in the good sense).

Altough in season 2, he was more relaxed and laughed and made jokes, i think i prefer him in season 1. He's a serious person , and yes he smiles, but only from time to time. I don't think while he was married with Claire and his life was perfect, he was the clown of lab. There are people that are just born serious and Mac is one of them.

kiwifan said:
I liked different parts of S1 Mac and S2 Mac. I loved his more relaxed look in S2, but a part of me loved the side of Mac in S1 that was a bit sad - he'd been through a lot and it made me want to reach out and hug him.. like a little boy lost!! It will be interesting to see what he's like in S3 (when we finally get it Down Under!). His look definitely improves and makes him more sexy than ever, but I hope we don't forget what he's been through... just my thoughts :)

I totaly agree. I love Mac's new look and seeing him smile a bit more but I miss my season 1 Mac.

My reactions during the movie Imposter...
opening scene...
yahoo_drool.gif
ooohhh :devil:...Gary in the shower scene...wow
yahoo_drool.gif

me during the rest of the movie
sleeping.gif

Back