Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

Nooooo, you weren't supposed to let Mel know where he was!!! *Chases after them, reaches out and grabs Mac and pulls him back in the opposite direction* No fair, guys. He's mine *Runs down a side corridor out of sight*

ok, stop the madness for a while cause i don't if you have notice but where on page 24 and on 925 post that means a new Mac thread coming soon, so time to chose a new name then we can continue our madness.

Oh, okay (Yay! I have Mac while we're waiting!!)
I'm no good at thinking up names for threads. As long as it shows the devotion of the Taylor Girs (we should incorporate that into the name!!), and the beauty of our Mac, I'm all for it.

^Guys, more discussion, less spammy convos, please! Thanks.

MBGrissom said:
Re: Peyton, Mac and Hawkes for sure knew her quite a long time according to spoilers, so I'm guessing that possibly Stella had met her before she came to the lab too, although she didn't know her as well as the 2 guys. As for Flack acting like she was an old bud, well he's a cop, so he technically could have had an opportunity to meet her a few times through the years, in seminars or whatnot. Either that, or he was just being flirty with a pretty woman who he doesn't realize is doing his Boss... :lol:

I hope we end up getting more about Peyton's past and find out how she and Mac met and started dating. Why did she leave her teaching job at Columbia?

Flack is pretty friendly with everyone he works with--I think he has a good rapport with most of them. Maybe he saw Peyton at crime scenes when she was called out to examine the DB? I'd feel bad for Flack if he was flirting with her and then found out she and Mac were together!

Back