Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

:lol: :lol: :lol: omg... i think i migth die of laugther :lol: :lol: :lol:
well at least i got live to 20.

Taylor Girls!!!!!!!!!!!

nice work mokis !!... ;)

feenx ...yep we are the taylor girls...those smilyyyyy faces in your signature are going with the rythme of the song!?..they are cute..>here is one of their relatives! :D :D

Mokis that is hliarious! Write it into a funny fic...can't you just see karaoke night at the lab and everyone's response when it's Mac's turn and he raps? They'd want video and consider it priceless lol.

Danny: Mac have you been drinking? Anyone got one of those field breathalyizers around?
Flack: He's been something...you sure you aren't high, Mac?
Stella: He's...wierd but cute. He also does the olive oil rap but I can't tell you that one, it's just between us *grins*

mokis, you're the best!!!

I love this line:
Well since born, I've been handsome and having good taste
Cause I am a marine and also I am a ladies man

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! :lol:

athens said:
nice work mokis !!... ;)

feenx ...yep we are the taylor girls...those smilyyyyy faces in your signature are going with the rythme of the song!?..they are cute..>here is one of their relatives! :D :D
i saw those smilies and tought of you guys :D
were crazy for Slim Macky

mokis, that's a hoot! Mac can rap as Slim Macky, and we can all back him up as the Taylor Girls... now Mac has a new band to play with at the club! :lol:

MBGrissom said:
feenx, I hope you have a Very Macky Birthday! :D
A Macky Birthday? Mmm, I have this picture of Mac, near the table, checking people and food...
"You eat three sandwiches, a real Marine doesn't eat. Keep away".
Nice party...hahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Nim said:
MBGrissom said:
feenx, I hope you have a Very Macky Birthday! :D
A Macky Birthday? Mmm, I have this picture of Mac, near the table, checking people and food...
"You eat three sandwiches, a real Marine doesn't eat. Keep away".
Nice party...hahahahahahahaha!!! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: Slim Macky thanks you all girls for your kind reviews on his new hit... "Slim Macky and the Taylor girls" :lol: :lol: :lol: it's like the name of a band in the fifties :lol:

Guelphgal... when they'll come to drive me to the Psych hospital i will say it was all your fault!!! :lol:

Mel, mel, mel... you see fics everywhere honey... though it would be great to read a history like this. Anyways i'm better at angst than at humour. Though you can read another chapter of my fic...

Mac at the party
stayingalivevl6.jpg

Mac> Staying alive, staying alive, ah ah ah ah, staying alive...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back