Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

Hey, great idea! She could be involved in a crime and enlists the lab's help. And at the end, she and Mac can jam together... not rap though, I don't know if I'm ready to see Mac do rap! :lol: They could do a nice jazz or blues number though, that would be right up both of their alleys.

The Taylor Girls, I love it! Make way, I'm getting in line! Oooops, sorry Stella! Didn't mean to step on you, but you gotta move fast around here, girl!

Taylor Girls Power!!!!!! (sorry Stella... but i need to be the first in the line)

First James Bond... now Snoop doggy dogg... mmmm... i think i like him better being a spy than a rapper but... who knows!!!! All i know is that i want to wear a leather bikini like Ursula Andress in "OO7 against Dr. No" and be "Taylor, Mac Taylor" new girl (I'm sorry for Stella but not for "she who must not be named")

(I don't like the new girl.. nuff said)

Happy birthday Feenx

Taylor Girls Rule! .. That should be the name of our group, man.

Hee. Taylor Girls :lol:

We should have shirts Taylor-made for us :devil: (like those two Lt. Dan girls that Gary mentioned in one LDB article).

I wonder what slogan we can use. The LDB girls had the words "Get Down! Shut up!" across their shirts :lol:

Everything Is Connected is the only one I can think of now. Hmm.

ranma said:
Everything Is Connected is the only one I can think of now. Hmm.
:lol: well at the Gary thread we made a sandwich that truned into a clubhouse so everything is connected, i think :confused:

happy birthday FEEnx!!! :D :D

Mac may can do rap,but..I am not sure if we are ready to see that! ;)...A case with Quenn Latifah??...nice..I like the idea!.. :D

xDDDDD... i like everything's connected... The only one i can think is "End of conversation".... I leave this to the creative minds in this thread.

Athens, i'm also not ready to see Mac do rap. Do you imagine him making the same movements Eminem does?!?!?!?.... "My name is, my name is, my name is... slim Macky" (try to sing that picturing Mac... the vision is horrible)

*gasp* Slim Macky?!?

LMFAO! :lol:

In a slightly related way, I think I would've wanted Gary to play Michael Keaton's role in The Paper. Dude was so glib it was just fascinating to listen to him (anyone else seen that Ron Howard film?)

In contrast, Mac speaks so soothingly most of the time it's calming (as Vanessa Ferlito once pointed out :D ) I imagine I would just stare and slowly melt in front of him when he's speaking to me. Unless he talks dirty :devil: Which will only speed up my puddling to goo, of course.

Happy Birthday feenx!!!

Mac doing a rap and moving like Eminem.... i think iwould die of laughing... :lol:

Yeah, let's make Taylor-girls T-shirts! I like both slogans, but what about something with oliveoil and hardwood :devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm still gasping with laughter at Slim Macky... :lol:
Re: T shirt slogans, Mac has had some good one liners, but I would guess that "Rot in hell, you sonofabitch" wouldn't work well, hmmm? :D

i think i prefere "end of conversation!" or...
"thats why your not a polar bear"
OMG....my minds gone blank!!

"use your head not your heart"

i could go on with those 1 liners but i think ill let u guys join in lol

-----------------------------------------------------------
TAYLOR GIRLS TO THE RESCUE!

Taylor girl Mokis cannot help you right now Orgasmicbilly... i'm working on the new Slim Macky hit "My name is..."

I vote for "That's why you are not a polar bear"... Though i could be his polar bear....xD

Edit: mmmm.... just remember that i'm bored, lonely and i only have one week left to return to college... so yes.. you could say i'm mad. Read on...

[Chorus (2x):]
Hi! My name is.. (what?) My name is.. (who?)
My name is.. [scratches] Slim Macky
Hi! My name is.. (huh?) My name is.. (what?)
My name is.. [scratches] Slim Macky

Ahem.. excuse me!
Can I have the attention of the lab for one second?

[Macky]

Hi Women! Do i look sexy in this shirt? (Yeah yeah yeah!)
Wanna see me catch bad guys with each one of my guns? (Uh-huh!)
Wanna imitate me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah yeah!)
Try the katana and get sliced in all of your dreams?(Huh?)
My brain's high, so many girls all around
But I can't figure out which Taylor Girl I want to date (Ummmm..)
And Danny said, "Slim Macky you a spy like bond" Uh-uhhh!
"So why are you blushing? Man you getting old!"
Well since born, I've been handsome and having good taste
Cause I am a marine and also I am a ladies man
Got really bossy and saw Rambo Stella getting on
I am a Smacked so I apologized and got the world turning round.
I play the bass so don’t think I’m an ass
I have a Cadillac but I don’t drive fast
C'mere girl! (Macky, wait a minute, You already have a girl)
This is why you’re not a polar bear

(Repeat Chorus)

Now Mac has a song to rap!

Back