Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

mokis said:
It's true!!!! :lol: :lol :lol:

But i can't imagine him saying: "I'm Taylor. Mac Taylor"

roflmao.gif
, hey but he would make such a sexy james bond.

^^Ahahah! Reminds me of his Fametracker audit :cool:

And he also knows something about rap music! (Grand Master). I think he said something like "It's my job to know a little something about everything" (to Hawkes if I'm not mistaken) :D

Yeah, he talks with Hawkes about Queen Latifa (right spelling :confused:) and at the beginning he says somthing to Aiden. I think he tells her he likes crank(???) music.

And i'm sure he would be the sexiest James Bond ever...with me as his Bond-girl :devil: :devil: :devil:

feenx, do you live here in the US? We did have a rerun of NY, but it ran an hour earlier, because there was a special on 9/11 during NY's usual time slot. The one that reran last night was "Heros" where Aiden died.

Re: Mac being an expert, I like that they make him a weapons expert. Gives him an edge, knowing weapons outside of the usual guns etc. Probably more of his marine training coming into play. And I find it very sexy... :D

Auditions for being Mac's, a.k.a. "Taylor. Mac Taylor", new bond girl open now!!!!.... We all have our chance so don't kill each other too soon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's spelled Queen Latifah... though i'm not sure.

We are the Taylor's girls!

mokis said:
Auditions for being Mac's, a.k.a. "Taylor. Mac Taylor", new bond girl open now!!!!....
OMG, my dreams come true...
*waves her hand*
Pick me! :D
I can use weapons, I have my own katana and gun, but I can learn some Marine's moves...only need Mac to show me (like with Danny in Heroes!)

hey,I want too a private lesson! :D...that's not fare! :lol: :lol:...anyway I am a lot of miles awayyyyyy so...no chance! ;)

I got Heroes too last night..

Wait. You're telling us not to kill each other. We just all stepped on poor Stella!

:lol: the Taylor girls i love i love it.
Live in the US, but missed the episode, cause i didn't know it was on at 9pm and i was watching Fashion House :(

Guys after that comment to Hawkes in season 1 about Queen Latifah dont you think it would be really cool if they asked her to do a guest shot and it turned out Mac knew her. Couldnt you just picture Hawkes's face. Never mind the rest of the teams reaction.

Fruitbat said:
Guys after that comment to Hawkes in season 1 about Queen Latifah dont you think it would be really cool if they asked her to do a guest shot and it turned out Mac knew her. Couldnt you just picture Hawkes's face. Never mind the rest of the teams reaction.

my guess Hawkes reaction would be be like this> :eek:

Back