Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

poor Stella...anyways I'm not gonna fight over the line!.. ;)
I was watching Live or let die last night and he was really good there! :D

Yesterday I watched Corporate Warriors. The sword-scene... *melt* he was so hot!

*nods* *drool, thud* Hot and sweaty and exposed arm muscles....*sigh* Makes me wanna write him into a Highlander fic all the more.

Question...is anything he can't do?he knew all about those weapons in corporate warriors he knows how to use a gun for sure-duuuuuh- he knows how to treat to children and imagine a story to tell like in necrophilia americana and in stuck on you he used that bow[?I don't know if is the correct word! :lol:] :D :D

athens said:
Question...is anything he can't do?he knew all about those weapons in corporate warriors he knows how to use a gun for sure-duuuuuh- he knows how to treat to children and imagine a story to tell like in necrophilia americana and in stuck on you he used that bow[?I don't know if is the correct word! :lol:] :D :D

Girl... he's smart, handsome, plays the bass and has a good taste in music, he likes children..... tell me he can cook a good meal (not pasta only) and i'll keep him for the eternity.

Oh! BTW... I only share first line with Stella so.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

^eeeehm...we don't know if he can!..
just mokis is talking about the man of her dreams who is someone like Gary!.. ;)

dessert topings reminds me of my old avatar,
ICONATOR.jpg

ok i haven't seen any Gary pics in a while, but i only found one that i liked.

sexyGary.jpg

he looks so sexy!

Back