Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

Have we all seen the spoiler tape yet? 2 words: SHIRTLESS MAC! Yummmmmmm! *Thud* Can I take you know who's place? hehe

Marmite?!?!? It reminds me of Asterix and Obelix.... :lol:

Thanks for the link to the pics.

Edit: I've seen the pics... "she who must not be named" looks pretty but Stella is gorgeous....

omg....just looked at the pics....*faint,drool*

do you think the tan is real??

oh well i dont care he looks hot in his pinstripe shirt!

He looks sooooooo hot, I love a tanned Mac!!! :)
S1 => sad Mac
S2 => sweet Mac
S3 => sexy Mac

Yessss!!! :p

I have a couple of questions. They may sound stupid to some but I gotta know :D

Mac is the only head of the CSU right? Does that mean he's on call 24/7? See, I was thinking of LV's Gris & Ecklie (and Cath, too) and they have shifting, right? So, Mac isn't like that then? I haven't seen any supervisors.

And oh, another thing. Did we ever find out how long he was married before his wife died? I've read somewhere that he's been married a loooong time but I'm totally not sure if its fanon or canon :lol:

If the tan's fake, can I be the one to manage his fake tanning stuff and rub it all over his hot sexy body? <giggles>

Well he did a lot of outdoor gigs in the summer and was in Afghanistan for the USO so I think the tan is real. He just doesnt strike me as the sun bed or fake tan type. But whatever there is not getting away from the fact that he looks HOT.... :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: I could be biased though....what do you think? :D

ranma, good questions! I would imagine Claire/Mac had been married for many years, much like Gary's real life marriage. There's nothing about it in bios I don't think, so that's just my assumption. Re: other shifts, in a huge city like NY, I'm sure there are 3 shifts there too, just like in Vegas, but NY has chosen not to focus on them. Probably a good thing, reduces cast bloat. Personally, cast bloat doesn't bother me - my fave character last season in the Vegas CSI was Sophia, who was a newer addition and definitely a target of the "cast bloat" argument, followed by Brass - but I know many fans get irked over cast bloat, and NY has probably learned a bit from Vegas' *mistakes*... Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing the day shift under Mac interact with another shift once in awhile. I loved it when they briefly worked with the NJ CSIs in RSRD. And Mac promised he would be there for them, if they ever needed him. I would love to see a follow up on that, Mac's NY crew being called in to help the NJ crew on a crime. I think there's some potential for some major fun drama, with that.

Back