Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

I'm too a primary M&S shipper but i don't care about another ships if Mac returns to Stella at the end xDDD :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ranma your avie it's strange.... i like it but somehow it makes me feel bad :lol: :lol:

:lol: with mokis!

And thanks OB!

I don't know what to say, really. I've been meaning to make some icons after I calmed down after seeing it. Hehe. There's something about half-nekkid Mac that just gets to me. If I could insert Stella, I would! But I'm not that good in PS. Tsk. I have another one from the same pic but the text is too risque. I learned the term from a friend when she saw the same pic (whom, btw, thought Gary was HOT --- and no, she's not a Gary fan at all)

wtf??...just perfect ranma !.. :D :D
obil, I have to say,you are obsessed with beards aren't you...[I am actually asking! :p]

nice one, ath.

No matter who he's with. he's still hot.. I'm mostly a M&Ser, but I can handle M/L, feenx.

ATHENS........yea, im obsessed with beards!!

men with beards and stubble is the greatest thing in the universe, *cough* behind CSI of course *cough*

Beards itch a lot!! and i hate them. I know it for experience... Are you sure about it?.. Though i have to recognise he's really hot with beard.

there are men that look better with bearts-I'm talking about grissom-and other that not so much...like Danny!! :lol:...Mac or Gary,is good with and without,depends on his role! :D...

haha!!

cheers MB, i asked them in the fan art section....i just gave em a piccy and said make somthing from this!!

and thats what i got!

The man is definitely pretty hot with some facial hair. Loved how he looked facial hair-wise in Reindeer Games. That pic looks like it might have been from that time period, sans the long wig. I'd love to see Mac show up sometime with a goatee like that, but then everyone would accuse CSI NY of copying Grissom... :(

yea....that sucks really!!....mac is soo cool and so is grissom in there own ways!!

but if mac did turn up like that he would have to make a really god excuse!!

*mind goes to gutter*

Back