Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

oh,it's ok! ;)...you paid back with these pictures obil ..thnxz..

the last one is the best! :D...completely redicilus but how do you pronounce moira..just like I read it? :confused:

yea...you do, odd isnt it...a very erm....original name

but his kids have kinda odd names too!!

which is cool....could you imagine him in the hospital flapping around
"ahhh moira areyou ok?....can i get you some coffee?....a blanket?.....are you warm enough?"

bless his cotton sock!

Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!... Thanks to everyone for the pics. 25 years?!?!? wow!.... that's a hell of time. It's good to know that some marriages last this long. And that little one!... he's really cute on that pic.

in the second picture it looks like he's wearing makeup :lol: yay i got my banner resized :D here's a pic of his parents.

momdad.jpg

Yes, OB. Do post it, please :)

Back to Mac, according to this Futon Critic article, he's been "secretly" dating Peyton. I'm wondering if the team finds out about them in the 4-episode-arc and how they'll all react. (I'd love to think Stella will go "Mac's ass is grass!" :lol: )

Also, I never knew Mac "drabbled in war photography". Hmm.

Yeah, that's interesting.

I just hope the boy comes to his senses soon. Smacked and olive oil forever! hehehehe (I know, it's not the shipper thread, but I couldn't resist)

I kind of gathered that with your avvie ;) (looks great, btw) My OTP is Mac/Stella but I welcome any Mac pairing (except maybe for Jane) coz I love him like that :D There's a MeLtY thread at shipper central. I think it's on page 2 or 3.

Back