Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

I had the same reaction, OB. And I had to watch that particular scene several times to understand what she actually said. The shriek in my head was too loud :lol:

My reaction wasn't as bad as the first time I saw the S3 promos though. Those pics almost took the whole afternoon before I digested it. Couldn't work properly, was on my mind the whole night. And I was still buzzed the next day, ahaha.

ehehehehehehehe :eek:.....ohohohohoh!! :eek:...I saw it I saw it I saw it!...ok,let's calm down ;)...that was nice...very nice!! :D :D :D :D :D

I likely shirtlessness but I wish Stel would meet him in the shower *ggl*

*Drool* *THUD!!!* *FAINT* Can I just douse him in chocolate and eat him up right now? <g>

Mel23 said:
I likely shirtlessness but I wish Stel would meet him in the shower *ggl*

*Drool* *THUD!!!* *FAINT* Can I just douse him in chocolate and eat him up right now? <g>

You bring the chocolate I will bring the whipped cream....I dont have a sweet tooth but for him I would make an exeption. :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm not sure i'm ready for the promos... I'm still dealing with the pics.

....You can't do a fruit party with him without me... I bring the marmalade!

I haven't had time to check out the vids yet since I'm just breezing in and out on lunch hour, but I can't wait to see them and drool! Everyone's going bonkers over the promo link, the Gary link....aaaaaagh! 20 more days until season 3, can't freakin' wait!!! :lol:

Yeah, Mac is the bestest :D *waves to tequesta*

Sooo, chocolate, whipped cream, marmalade and marmite (I had to google that :lol: ). I'll bring the strawberries.

A-yup :D Freaked out when I found it off a French CSI:NY site. I've been a fan of Sting for the looongest time (even earlier than Gary's). I think this was taken during a Sting concert that was held in Chicago back in 2003. I researched a bit and found this which is the most probable explanation for it. But then, I could be way off base and this was taken somewhere else. But really, who cares? It's STING and GARY demmit! :D

Back