Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

no...i think 20 centuries would about figure!!!! :devil: :devil:

and yea....20 years married to that man would be the best thing in the world!!

i think when they first go together he and she were like the best looking people on the planet!
now...shes all a bit droopy and wrinkly and he just keeps gettin better and better!!

Well said OB!! - the longer, the better...

I never saw them when they first got together - that's a good point - does anyone have any pics of Gary when he was just a teenager? Can seem to come across any anywhere! But you're right, he just keeps improving doesn't he? :D

obil,do your job honey!...find some pictures...what are you doing all week>?and don't you even think i forgot about those OB-pictures you promise...! :lol:

20 years,she is lucky,and he must be too!do NOT kill me,I'm just saying! ;)

I found her and they been married for 25 years :eek: now that's a friggin long time.
wife.jpg

I know this is a Mac thread but I couldn't resist.

Apart from a baby picture, this is the only very young Gary pic in my stuff. Cute bugger, wasn't he?

And dangit, I know I have this Moira-Gary pic where she looks absolutely stunning and Gary had this loopy grin. I'll try to find it. Can't believe I didn't save it.

At Gary Sinise Central, I believe :D

I think it was a cap from one of those profile shows from E! (but I could be wrong, natch)

thnxz for the pictures feenx and ranma !25 years is a long long time!in the second one he is so cute! :lol:

Awww, that is just gorgeous - thanks Ranma!
See, he was a cutie even way back then :)

Hey, I was just reading on another thread about why there's been no special projects for Gary/Mac like the others in the cast are getting, and the response was because no-one's volunteered to do anything... anyone got any ideas? I'd love to get involved in a project for him :)

How about we give our bras, stick our names and numbers on it, have someone collate it and then send it to him? No?

Hmm. What about we do something like what us x-philes did back then? Put an ad out thanking him in as many languages as we can? But I think that'll cost a lot of money. Hmm. What about helping out in OIC?

Just sounding off ideas off the top of my head ;)

*heads on over to the other threads to get an idea what they're doing*

Back