Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

Oooh, Mel23, I would definitely give Imposter a chance! Yes, it's a dark movie, but has some fun twists and turns, and you definitely don't see the end coming... and Gary looks very, very goooooood. (How can you pass up Gary singing and rocking out in the shower? :lol: ) It's sci fi, so if you absolutely hate that genre, then you might have a problem with it, but I liked it. I do recommend it, for Gary fans...

*nods*

Yeah, Impostor is one of my favorites. I think my jaw literally dropped; and I was bug-eyed all throughout its 10 minutes.

Whaaat? It's more than 10 minutes? :eek:

Heh, seriously, despite its rather underwhelming sfx, I liked the twists (I have yet to read the short story, can't seem to find a copy) and Gary was just amazing.

Oh look, it's time for another Mac icon! :lol:

cotp_clock.png

The shower scene is a definate plus, as is the fact that he spends the majority of his time shirtless.....

But the screencaps make me wanna cut him loose and snuggle with him a while. At least if he's not the...well I don't want to say what I've been told and spoil anyone who hasn't seen it.

Awesome new Mac icon, ranma! :p Awwww, I just wanna smooch the boo boo... :lol:

Mel, I know what you mean re: Imposter, I want to cut him loose and...yeah, snuggle. That sums it up...;) And ranma, just think of how many folks have never made it past the first 5 minutes or so of that movie, for the first half a dozen times they watched it? :D I just thought it was a kick to see Gary Dourdan aka Warrick Brown in it, too... but he and Gary were on opposite sides :(

I confess, it took me about 8 times of watching those first scenes before I watched it in its entirety :lol: Very naughty me, I scanned through the whole film first, searching for...you know what I mean :devil: (alas, my nefarious reasons were for naught)

As for that Mac icon, thanks for the nice words :D Yeah, smooch that booboo, dress that wound, give him a well-deserved long bath. Sharing that bath is preferred of course. Heh. That particular scene in the finale still gives me a sucker punch.

How old is Mac supposed to be anyway?

How old is Mac supposed to be anyway?

I think he's supposed to be in his mid to late 40's. In the S2 finale he mentions being at the Beirut bombing in 1983, and he'd have probably been in his early 20's then - I'm guessing he wasn't a totally new recruit.
So that was 23 years ago, I'd put him at at least 44, 45, but not more than 50.
GS is 51 this year.

Yeah, folks were trying to guess ages of all the characters in the Soundbox thread, and I would also put Mac in mid to late 40s. I'd put Stella at mid to late 30s. Danny & Lindsey, I'm thinking 31 or 32, Flack at about 30ish. Hawkes, probably about the same as Stella, mid to late 30s.

Well, I don't know what an "appropriate" age is to be a boss :lol: but I think everyone has pretty much guessed the ages of the characters according to the overall ages of the actors who play them, give or take a few years... it's kind of hard with the NY cast, since their bios aren't as fleshed out as they are for the other 2 shows, so we don't "know" the ages of the characters.

You just like figuring out everyones ages huh?.. in the DL thread, they said Danny's older then Linds, but Anna is older then Carmine, :lol: .. Hard to tell how old they got Mac as, unless its in one of the bios.

no matter what their ages are they are still perfect..! :lol:i mean count their years on duty at the labs and as detectives ,the ages mbgrissom said must be near..

Oh, most definitely Hot! I might be a little biased, seeing as I'm a Mac, Danny, Flack & Hawkes fan :lol: but I do have to say, overall, NY has the hottest men, IMO. I know that's a totally subjective thing, and I'm not saying there aren't very hot guys on the other 2 shows, 'cuz there definitely are. But in NY, I think every single lead male is gorgeous. Plus, I like the way the actors portray their characters, too. They give them real depth, there's nothing trite or hackneyed about their characters, and they're so realistic, with their faults and foibles, that I never catch the actors "acting", y'know?

MBGrissom said:
:lol: but I do have to say, overall, NY has the hottest men, IMO. I know that's a totally subjective thing, and I'm not saying there aren't very hot guys on the other 2 shows, 'cuz there definitely are. But in NY, I think every single lead male is gorgeous. Plus, I like the way the actors portray their characters, too. They give them real depth, there's nothing trite or hackneyed about their characters, and they're so realistic, with their faults and foibles, that I never catch the actors "acting", y'know?
I totally agree!!

Back