Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

MBGrissom said:
Oh, most definitely Hot! I might be a little biased, seeing as I'm a Mac, Danny, Flack & Hawkes fan :lol: but I do have to say, overall, NY has the hottest men, IMO. I know that's a totally subjective thing, and I'm not saying there aren't very hot guys on the other 2 shows, 'cuz there definitely are. But in NY, I think every single lead male is gorgeous. Plus, I like the way the actors portray their characters, too. They give them real depth, there's nothing trite or hackneyed about their characters, and they're so realistic, with their faults and foibles, that I never catch the actors "acting", y'know?

I agree, and I think thats what so amazing about it. :D They rock and their hot ;)

I think I even like Sid the coroner better than the other 2 coroners on the other shows, too. Although Sid's not at the top of my "Hottie" list :lol: but I love his humor and quirks. I adore Doc at CSI/Vegas too, but Sid has most definitely wormed his way into my heart as the all-time fave coroner...

Time to decorate:

From BST:

Have you been sniffing formaldehyde again?

This is from one of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite episodes :D (yeah, BST again)

csiny114269uu4.jpg

^Mac's reaction to the clown pulling off his left glove. Heh.

from PastMyShoulder

I'm guessing it's the only episode with the initials. I had to check myself earlier. The pictures are from "Blood, Sweat, and Tears". ^_^

Sorry! I keep forgetting to elaborate: Blood, Sweat and Tears in S1

Where Mac & Stella go to the circus :D

I like him better after he finally ditched the ties. Though they still have their uses....*ggl*

I sometimes wonder what Mac would think of certain current events.....would definately bring back some not so good memories. *thinks it'd be nice to have Stella around to make him feel better, and we know how well she can :D *

I agree too...mac is something else with or without a tie..whatever stella need! :lol:
_o.billy nice signature-nice gary! :)

Hi! I'm new here :)
I love Mac, although i'm from Germany where the second season hasn't started yet.
One of my favourite eppis is Recycled. I love the ending so much.

Welcome, Skadi!!

Yes, Recycling is one of my fave eppies from S1, too! I enjoyed both cases, and you're right, the ending is great. Loved seeing Mac & Stella out enjoying themselves outside the lab. And Mac's reactions to the dogs was priceless, especially since one of them dared to shed on his suit! :lol:

Enjoy yourself here, and post often!

Welcome Skadi and I agree with MB, Enjoy your stay and post often :D

Mac is such a cutie in several episodes, and I want him without a tie more often ;)

Back