Mac #2 - Squeeze My Hand

Oh...thank you so much :) I'm so happy you like them!!!
I'm working on other Gary's Icons, so...

Maybe one with Macaroni :p LOL

Heheheh.

Dangit, I just remembered that the weekend has passed and I still haven't eaten a Big Mac :(

And I *still* haven't figured out what to put in the Pissed!Mac drink. Wah.

Damn you, uni!

ranma said:
And I *still* haven't figured out what to put in the Pissed!Mac drink. Wah.

Well, Mac is being a bit of a sourpuss when he's Pissy!Mac, so maybe something nice & tart/sour, like Lemonade & Cranberry Vodka? *mmmmm* :D

Hey Nim, could you do an icon (or wallpaper *hopes*) do an icon with a pic of Gary from "The Forgotten" (in those gorgeous glasses) Pretty please and a plate of brownies too (sorry, I don't make 'special brownies', though I might be convinces to draw little pictures of Gary on them....)

Luveykat said:
Hey Nim, could you do an icon (or wallpaper *hopes*) do an icon with a pic of Gary from "The Forgotten" (in those gorgeous glasses) Pretty please and a plate of brownies too (sorry, I don't make 'special brownies', though I might be convinces to draw little pictures of Gary on them....)
Well, I have no caps from that movie, so if you wanna a specific pic, you have to send it to me :)
Pleasure to do it for you!!!

Dudes, I saw Gary in the Forgotten, and I was like, jumping up and down, I think my cousin called me an idiot a few times, but I got him back though, but anyways. He rocked in that movie. and very cute.

I thought The Forgotten was a really good movie... O__o Psychiatrists still freak me out though. Though, I could make an acception for him ^_^

I should watch, I guess. I dont' think I can with Imposter, it looks way too dark for me.

But I agree with the psych thing, I'd go see him :D 'Course I could think of lots of other things to do on the couch with him besides talk to him lolol :devil:

Back