Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Ok am i just going ask a question. Did Mac actually date Jordan or was she just wishing that he would date her like the rest of the long line of woman? I actually would not mind Mac dating either Gillian or Quinn up in til he realises that Stella is the one for him!!!

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Okay then. I'd accept Stella getting hurt, but only on one condition: nothing life threatening! If Mac is to be her nurse boy, I'd like to see her wounded, but not dying, with her mind in perfect conditions. She could be in bed brooding and demanding Mac to let her work because she's "feeling fine" while Mac rolls his eyes and stuffs her mouth with chicken soup.

I want to see some affection too! Nothing too obvious, just caresses, hugs, pecks... How about a little kiss in the mouth, no tongue involved?

I hope they don't put her on a wheelchair, that's one of my pet peeves: cliché! The development is so obvious I can perfectly picture it:
    -Le shock! Stella can't walk! Multiple pats on her shoulder.
    -Miserable Stella pushes everyone away. Multiple "I hate the world and want to die" scenes.
    -Stubborn Mac keeps coming back for more and she learns he will be beside her no matter what. Multiple "I so love you anyway" scenes.
    -Things seem to work. Miserable Stella is no longer so miserable and starts to accept her fate with resignation. Impasse, maybe romance.
    -Some event (for instance, Mac confessing his love for her) triggers a change in Stella, who realizes she can't carry on and either kills herself (unlikely) or leaves for good leaving behind a note explaining her reasons. Miserable Mac is miserable. We never hear from her again. Ever.

I actually think you need more!:p I wanna see that episode!

No idea, to be honest, but who knows. We know so little about Mac and Stella's private lives. I tend to be a bit pessimistic, but I don't think Mac or Stella dating someone else would make a big difference because they already have. Stella had Frankie, who nearly killed her, and Mac's behavior towards her infuriated me. Mac had Peyton and Stella did nothing but glare at her and stay away. Drew flirted with Stella and Mac couldn't care less. There was the fireman and Gillian and none of them seemed to give a damn. Am I the only one who thinks it doesn't really make any sense?

3. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi Family!!! *jumps up and down for no reason at all*

Plen,

Weks, you are really one blunt person. :lol: And i mean it in the best possible way.

Kinda with you on that one. Really, really hope none gets hurt, esp, not Stella. True that it'd probably open up some possible cute SMacked moment, but after TPTB 'expertise' in handling DL and FA (where the former gets ruined, IMO, and someone died in the latter), i'm afraid it'd be even worse than some fanfic. :rolleyes:

Now, that is one cute but realistic SMacked moment :D:thumbsup:

Hmm, now that you point that out, i think this is where some of the viewer can't accept the idea of SMacked. It's the lack of interest of each other love life of and from both Mac and Stella. This is one area where Mac is constantly inconsistence. When Quinn told him about Danny and Lindsay disruptive manner, he said something along the line, 'their personal life is none of my business'. But, then, he shared a kiss with Quinn when they work together, comforts Jordan a bit too intimate, and don't even go to Ella's problem.
    So, no, Plen, you're not the only one who think like that. I mean, i'd be very interesting in my best friend's love life, especially if he's one no-woman-no-cry type of person. (Now, i'm probably a bit too much in that, but, oh, well...)

Deb,
    yeah, you could really see the pattern there...

As for what will happen if either one of Stella and Mac get injured, we've been talking about that in tv.com for some times now. We came up with this take of how they'll react.

If Stella got hurt, Mac will run to her and check any damage, and let Doc or Sid take over. Then, he'll go back to the team to tell them to work extra hard to find who do this a.s.a.p. He'll constantly check on Stella, but will focus more on the team doing the job.

If Mac got hurt, Stella will run to check him, and let Doc or Sid do their job, but, she won't go anywhere. She'll even go with the ambulance. She'll check the team working, but will more likely let Danny be in charge, and she'll stay with Mac till he is ok.

Both will have this as one of the first questions they'll ask when they wake up: "Who's processing the scene?"

There!:lol:

Hugs to all! :)

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!!!!:D

First than all, have you seen the possible Season 5 DVD cover?

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/CSI-NY-Season-5/12203

It's so LOVELY! (however i am in love with the "helping you to stand up" from 5.24 :D ) why cannot i get them in Argentina??????????????? I want my CSI NY DVDs Darn IT! (well at least the game will please me for a while ;)

Dear Andromeda/Cass/whoever-->
    don't be pessimistic. Melina will stay (at least for S6 anyway) and our Stella will be there at least something happens to her (being wounded for example) and Stella would be out for some episodes (I don't know if she will finish her movie soon) :D Besides this show is not CSI NY without Mac and Stella. It would be completely off balance if she was not there! So relax :D and enjoy your German summer :D

My dearest Galina--->
    ah ah ah! i just don't want you to dissapear because i miss reading your posts but i knew you were going to meet the girls. Send them a hug on my behalf and have fun! Also as usual my love to Sasha :D

Your imagination is delicious :D I like that part of kisses in the neck. But my question is Mac's or Stella's???:devil: :D

Axel--->
    my dear, as i told Cass ;) stay optimistic. Melina has said many times she is very happy with the show. Also she has said how protective she is with Stella. i doubt she will leave. Also i think she will get another agreement and she will get another contract. I guess they will start talking about a new contract during this season . Let cross our fingers and enjoy Stella. I refuse to think they can kill off Stella!
    It sounds so so so SO GREAT!!!!!!! :D Besides it's something it could happen because he could give her a necklase as lovers or friends so we still could have that scene in S6 :D

Lana!!!!!!!-->
    she wished! she enver was his date but she was very possesive anyway like any other woman in sight except Stella! :D
    I found Quinn annoying but funny and She Nit was a poor soul (I have said i like Julia Ormond) but still the only woman i want close to Mac is Stella :D

Plen--->
    :lol: you came back from your holidays completely weak my friend:lol: Now are you just going to give up a FRENCH KISS??????:lol: well i assume it's not time for a french kiss yet howver i do like very much your idea ;) Little caresses and Mac being "Doctor Mac" is exciting:devil: I don't knwo what i want yet except the part of "Stella being in danger". That sounds promising for all kind of Smacked scenes.
    Besides the lack of spoilers IS KILLING ME! I WANT SPOILERS! That's for sure
    :lol::lol::lol:we can't do this to me :lol::lol::lol: what kinds of books have you been reading lately?:lol: Mrs Veasey said we were going to have a hopeful premiere so i do trust we are going to be happy at the end of the day :D I mean, not love confession yet but at least nice Smacked scenes between them or Mac showing his true feelings. That would be cool :D

I don't remember who mentioned here every time they had a "stable" couple they stayed away from each other. I mean, they still shared special moments but they didn't tell each other about their personal lives ( I would have paid for watching Stella's face when she found out Mac was dating Virus). Once they finished they made some comments (Mac's comments on Virus chasing him was an exception despite i think unconciously he knew that relationship was over)

My dear Gaby--->
    i truly believe they never talked on their personal lives when they were dating someone else because they pretended to "hide" the fact they were dating someone else. You know, "It's not there then it doesn't exist". So for the rest of the world they were doing what other people expected (having a relationship) but in front of each other they pretended to ignore they were dating someone else. You knwo "negation"
    you know i do love your scenarios, don't you? :D
    I guess it's very plausible what you say. BUT if we want some change it could be very special and interesting if this time it's Mac who gets worried for her doing all things Stella would do (focus on her well- being, etc etc)
    I PAY FOR THAT! :D

well i need to go to the hsopital. I will be back later

my love to all

Debbie

ps: where is Kikii and Gio???????

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

You can't get the DVD's in Argentina? :eek: That's horrible. All the covers have been so SMACked and this one's no exception. I love it. It better not change, hear me? :lol:

I would personally love for him to get her something from Tiffany's as he knows she loves Tiffany's (Manhattan Manhunt).

As far as I know, he never dated Jordan. They never said anything about them dating or showed anything so for now, I'm saying they never dated. I'm thinking she was in line.

I was reading over the posts from this page and realized that Deb said something about Mac being a teddy bear marine :lol: My sister actually got a Build-A-Bear teddy bear and named it Mac. It even has a camouflage outfit :lol: She also got a blue bear with snowflakes on it from Build-A-Bear and named it Stella. They are so very cute. I'll take a picture of them and post it :D

Is it too early to be discussing new thread titles? 'Cause I have some but I'm not sure If I can post them yet.

Axel

6. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*peeks out from under the covers* Over 900 posts already? Man you guys are fast... anyways, summer night classes are torture as usual and I think I've come down with something. *resists the urge to heave* So this has to be a short post...

That she does... she only needs to give them a look and most of them will back off, but she doesn't need much to do away with the more stubborn nits either.

*pets Beastie* By the way, do you think that Stella will be willing to look after him for a week or so? She could use him to chase away nits and he adores Mac. I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to push them together during bath time since it'll take the two of them...

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Karu! How are you? I haven't seen you in forever. Happy Canada Day :D I hope you feel better soon and I hope you do well in your classes *huggles*

:lol::lol::lol: I really hope Stella would look after the beastie for awhile. I think her and Mac would both like him. And he WOULD help keep the nit population down, wouldn't he :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Okay, I don't care if I'm not allowed yet, I have new thread titles I want to share!

1. Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause she's a Mac girl (Based of something Melina said in this interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICpPYcsQI4s)

2. Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause he's her real guardian angel

3. Mac <3 Stella #17 - A different kind of chemistry

So yeah, those are my titles :) Hope you like them.

Axel

8. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

I like the second one, it's perfect and sweet, and absolutely true

hey debbie, I absolutely love that DVD cover thanz for sharing and hope that's what the final product looks like

i thought i had more to say, but i guess not... debs, take UR time with reading my stories... anyone else who wants to read my fan-fics go check out fanfiction.net for my SMacked stories

these are the URL's:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5080467/1/Right_Decisons_Are_Hard_To_Make

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5117352/1/What_About_Now_and_What_Will_Bring_Tomorrow

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4951961/1/Grounds_For_Deception

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here's my ideal: Mac <3 Stella #17--We Were Made For Each Other

We Were Made For Each Other is a song by my favorite group: The Monkees

Below is the chorus of the song:

We were made for each other
    As the stars were made for the sky
    We were made for each other
    No other love have I.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

dear Axel, MT, Mari, Karu, Linda and all Canadians, have a GREAT CANADIAN DAY! :D (O Canada in Frencvh will sound at home. However i only have it in English:p well, never mind)

believe me, i can get movies from the Year of the Bear but not CSI NY:scream: however i have hopes now Musimundo will bring DVDs soon because they have already brought the game:bolian:

They never dated. She wanted it to happen and only because Mac is too adorable and caring lately :D she tought she had rights on him just because he hugged that obnoxious woman:lol: I don't know why but Jordan reminds me "Renee" from JAG. She reallly won all prizes to the most annoying character:lol:

and yes, once we overpass 900 posts we can suggest all titles we want:thumbsup:

My title suggestion: Mac <3 Stella #17 Because she found a way straight to his heart

Karu,---> If Beastie can't do with the job we can take care of it:lol: we can be worse than Cerberus if it comes to protect Smacked:lol:

Hey Dylan! :D -->
    you are so right. I believe in Guardian Angels and she is his and he is hers:drool:
    i truly hope they won't change that cover. They are the main stars and they MUST be there!:bolian:

and i will enjoy your stories again because now i will enjoy my winter holidays AHHHHHHHH:bolian:

Carolyn--> so glad to read you here again and in teh Smacked Soundtrack Thread. Not surprise you chose The Monkees (and let me tell i love that line :D

So these are pur titles so far

1. Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause she's a Mac girl

4. Mac <3 Stella #17--We Were Made For Each Other

5. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because she found a way straight to his heart

Also i will add a very popular title it was almost chosen last time

6. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because you can't fake chemistry like that

Debbie :D

11. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm shocked there have been no thread suggestions involving coffee grounds yet!

i really like that dvd cover, i also hope they keep it.

i also think that mac & stella never discussing personal stuff while they were dating other people might have been a kind of denial thing - sometimes if you ignore things they go away!! i think an injury storyline could be an interesting way to get them together, i think it would be something that could make one or other of them realise what they want.

a few weeks ago i wasn't even a smacked fan, look what you're doing to me! :lol:

12. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here's are some more.
    Pick the ones you like best.
    And eliminate the rest.

Mac <3 Stella #17: Because Talk CSI Smack Fans WANT It...NOW!!!

Mac <3 Stella #17: Can't have Smack or Stack Without Mac and Stella

Stella <3 Mac #17: Cause The Old Saying Is "Ladies First".

Mac <3 Stella #17: Danny and Lindsay Eat Your Hearts Out.

Mac <3 Stella #17: Just The 2 Of Us. We Can Make It If We Try.
    That's 2 lines of the song Just The Two Of Us by Bill Withers.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  13. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Ghawazee, you just love your Greek mythology, don't you? :D (Don't worry, you're not the only one *points at myself* Hehe, me guilty as charged.) What you said about us being worse than Cerberus when it comes to SMACked is just 200% true. :lol: I think that we'd be worse than Cerberus though...like Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades all combined together, which would be just scary...:rommie: Jesus, global news...:lol: What a way to get famous! ;)

The titles are looking good, everyone! " 'Cause he's her real guardian angel": Aww...so sweet.:) I really hope TPTB hooks them up sooner or later:( They so deserve each other.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Miyu! welcome to teh Smacked Thread! (I remember i gave you a welcome greeting back in teh Stelarina Thread but i don't remember if i did before here :D) Happy Canada Day. Have fun, post as much as you can if you want it to and share your thoughts because we are very happy to have such a huge Family! :D

yes, i do. I am guilty as he** :lol: if you read old threads you can read our reaction the first time we read on the fireman:lol: Now i feel guilty:lol: but we couldn't hide we didn't like the idea of new flames for them and they were victims of our Fury and thanks God the fireman only lasted less than the light from a match:angel:

Lisa! Lisa! :D

I completely agree with this. They had their relationships but they were too private (even for them who are too private already :D ) with each other. It's like they pretended their relationships didn't exist. But Stella sounded jealous when she asked him about a date she didn't knwo he had with that skater (Jamalot) but of course she had her reveange when she mentioned Frankie in that episode where someone was killed in the same place Frankie and Stella were by an artist
    And of course when Mac saw Stella smiled because she received the parachute from Drew he had to mention Virus and how Virus chased him:lol:

It's a kind of "you show me and i will show you":lol:

And i love having you here but we didn't know we are responsible for becoming you into a Smacked fan. Cool. Hopefully we will have that same influence in more people:angel:

1. Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause she's a Mac girl

4. Mac <3 Stella #17--We Were Made For Each Other

5. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because she found a way straight to his heart

6. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because you can't fake chemistry like that

7. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because Talk CSI Smack Fans WANT It...NOW!!!

8. Mac <3 Stella #17: Can't have Smack or Stack Without Mac and Stella

9. Stella <3 Mac #17: Cause The Old Saying Is "Ladies First".

10. Mac <3 Stella #17: Danny and Lindsay Eat Your Hearts Out.

11. Mac <3 Stella #17: Just The 2 Of Us. We Can Make It If We Try.

I will add more after Lisa'a suggestion

12. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because Coffee Grounds say he will be forever by her side
    13. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because she is the only woman in his life

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  15. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

really? i didnt even realize that now i might just have something

1. Mac <3 Stella # 17: Even Coffee Grounds Can Tell

2. Mac <3 Stella #17: 'Cause Coffee Grounds Don't Lie

or

3. Mac <3 Stella #17: "Cause Stella Realizes It... So Do We

IDK if those are any good, might have more later

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.