Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

Re: Mac ♥ Stella #16

What a WONDERFUL OBSERVATION you got there :) i didnt even think of that... mind is fixing to land in the gutter:lol:

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I just watched the episode! And it's niceeee.. I loved the case. I derived a great enjoyment in watching Mac's anger towards the criminal. :lol: And he made me cry early in the morning about his father. About the "stare" you all referring to... :) I brought some screen caps here.

This is his sad face when he saw Stella..
    [​IMG]

Stella

Before that... he was in delight.
    [​IMG]

"I don't like that look", Mr Taylor said to his wife, Mrs Taylor.
    [​IMG]

Look that tells

3. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

Okay so I finally remembered my username and came back hi all :D

I was hoping someone would post the caps, thanks Asprine! Can I just squeal for a moment due to the second Mac pic (the delighted one)?? I mean *gushes* My mind went right into the gutter when I saw this one. xD

Okay, I have to post my thoughts.

I was too busy crying hysterically last night due to Gary's performance but I did notice the longing look in Mac's eye as he stared at Stella. Such an intense scene in such a small time. I loved this episode so much it's not even funny. I didn't even care we only got one SMACKed scene, the whole time I was waiting for something big to happen and I saw it when Mac was watching the testimonial. When he put his hand on his face I lost it completely. This was just one of the best episodes of the season for so many good reasons. I don't want to say anything that'll spoil it for others though so I'll stop rambling before I cry some more thinking of this. Yeah.

Okay, that's all for now ^_^

4. sucker4-SMacked

this is my third time typing this becuz my computer is going haywire!!!

anyways.... ill cut thisa short cuz i cant remember much...

why cant they realize there love for each other... seriously everybody knows it by now?? i would make them realize this... i would go to the closest place their crime lab... i see Mac and Stella talking... and i get lost in their looks their giving each other:lol: here's the convo:

"You guys make a cute couple."

"Um... we arent together."

"Well we should be," Stella would mention and Mac gives her an OMGage look:)

"Stella are you sure about this."

"Yep," then i do this:rolleyes: and when i leave they will make some SMacked babies :lol::wtf: a little too much ice cream for me perhaps

I CANT BELIEVE THE COMPUTER DIDNT SAVE THE OTHER COMMENT I HAD it was good too

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

ASPRINE:
    You ARE a doll! Thanks dear for the pictures you are the computer pic queen!

6. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Ok very emotional episode last night. I was still teary 30 minutes after the show was over :(
    But I'm glad I wasn't only one that thought the look was the look of love:adore::adore::adore:.

But I knew you girls wouldn't let me down :thumbsup:

Just to let ya know, packing is on schedule and we are moving the bulk of it Saturday!
    And I have a little surprise for everyone in the Smack family when my moving is done. but I'm keeping it a secret til then :devil:

7. sucker4-SMacked

By the way things are going on here this thread is going to go pretty quickly especially a few days before and prolly a few weeks after episode 5.24. Yeah for the SMackedness:lol: maybe we'll have more of these :adore::adore:'looks of love' :adore::adore:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WOA Family!!!!!!! So chatty! I LOVE that :D

Alien--> welcome back sweetheart!!! And just in time for the best in SMAC life. Are you ready for 5.24? That episode could be describe in this phrase "J'irai là où mon coeur m'appelle" (I'll go where my heart calls me )

Anjee---> wait for my birthday present pic this weekend. I will have a long long day tomorrow and i still i couldn't make it. The Missing message for the Stellarina Thread took me hours!:p

Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee---> this is official: i will build you the biggest monument EVER in Malasya. OMG you have just captured the precise moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that beautiful stare! Look at him! It was almost like he had an epiphany!!!!!!! Thank you sweetie *hugs to my asprine* :D

NM, Smacked4 and Axel--> better don't be catch ladies. Family wants you here;) I think Mac is realizing several things at the same time: watching Stella OMG it was SO OBVIOUS! That stare SAID IT ALL! He LOVES her! He is in pain when she is in pain:drool: because he feels what she feels. OMG It was SO PERFECT. The other thing is how great would be to have a son. I love all his scenes with Adam. Biology or not Adam is his spiritual son and there won't be anything to convince me another way. I LOVE them
    I missed my Stella. Considering Sheldon's situation at the beginning *pat on the back and bear hug to him* i wish they have showed Stella with Sheldon since there is a great connection between them. She always has been there for her. "Raising Shane" is a big proof!

Id--->
    that makes two! I was just remembering something we talked inside the Stellarina Thread: Stella broken but how interesting is to watch Mac in tears. THAT moment made me cry to me and slowly all those final scenes

Could we CRY OUT LOUD "EMMY NOMINEE" for Gary??? :D :D :D I really hope 5.24 will be as good for my Stella because i missed her in this one. And yes, I agree with you Id. Probably Stella watching him in the distance (without disturbing his moment of privacy) would have been great. But still we have a promise of more moments with them together and alone so i still this one was just great!

Pleni--->
    I totally agree with you. It would have forcing a storyline inside another storyline. Totally unnecessary when we know Stella will have her own episode and SMAC too:thumbsup: I miss you! I want our chat sessions! (this dial up is killing me)

Mari--->
    true!:bolian: we know how is Mac. Probably he would figure it out somehow. But it's like Stella told him in Officer Blue: without her he wouldn't be that good :drool:

Lori--->
    thank you for give me details on last night episode. And i think the same, considering Stella will have her own episode it was good this highlight only on Mac this time but still we did get that beautiful stare that meant TONS!

Ladies and Ladies;) ( ihope i didn't forget answering anyone this time)

Let me introduce you Mr Peter Lenkov who was responsible for this brillant episode and for that love stare between them (he is standing up between Gary and Melina)
    Also in the other extreme we have Mr Anthony Zuiker and Mrs Pam Veasey!
    [​IMG]

And these are TPTB!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: (I want my mommyyyyyyy!:lol:) I hope they are thinking in great Smacked scene to give us!;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 1, 2009
  9. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

I can see our thread title is confirmed. Hope they'll have their hearts united in Greece. :adore:
    I love last episode even though it was lack of smacked. But the look from Mac and the precious few minutes they were together was so adorable. I'll be satified if we could have such moments in every episode.
    Thanks for the caps and pics, Asprine and Debbie. :)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering where you were because i couldn't review your last chapters and i wanted to tell you how much you made me melt :D I DO love you mention Claire. Poor Stella, she understands too well

And i agree the episode maybe didn't have much Smacked but i was paying everything for having Mac's realization and now WE HAD THAT ONE TOO! :D
    Not only Stella realized she is in love with him in 5.16 but HE DOES know he loves her

Oh boy! It's so so so difficult to wait until 5.24. Melina will give us THE BIGGEST GIFT! Just 12 days and counting!

Hugs! Debbie :D

ps: Where is Gaby?????????

11. sucker4-SMacked

12. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

I'm here!!! Sorry, i got a paper to finished, so i was MIA for awhile... It's good to be missed, though... Thanks Debbie...:)

Gosh!!! It's almost impossible to keep up with you guys!!! I'll try my best, though...

I've just watched the epi, and yes, it has a lack of SMacked in it. But, all things considered, it was the best epi i've ever watched in CSINY so far. Not to mentioned, we got to see a very different side of Mac, that really makes me love him more! Oops, i mean LIKE. I don't think i want to compete with Stella on that, not to mention, there'll be a whole bunch of SMacked squad hunting me down. *shiver of the thought*.

Back to the lack of SMacked, remember we have 524 to look forward to, so it is actually good that TPTB didn't give us much SMacked this epi, so that they'll make good make up for it in 524. See, it's not harming to be a bit more positive!:luvlove:

Thanks for the caps and pic, Asprine and Debbie... :) BTW, has Asprine told you the meaning of 'nenek', yet, Debbie?

Love this family!!! (^__^)

13. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

So im in school and am supposed to be doing this stupid essay, but instead I used a proxy and was able to watch some SMACked ness on here....just finished watching Necrophilia Americana....

(I swear that episode always gets to me...) ADORABLE! Mac Daddy moment.... *melts into a thousand puddles* :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

14. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

*Hands paper towels to NM42* :hugegrin:

I'm watching Yahrzeit again...I didn't think I bawled enough wed night...
    And I'm analyzing "the Look" again.

Yep, Yep we're right...Big Mac is in love:adore:

15. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

He is indeed... *grins*

BTW, it's a bit random, but i found this, and want to know what you guys think, regarding Melina's own comment about Stella and Mac, that i always read from Rach's signature...

"Yin is black, female, receptive, yielding, negative, and nurturing. It is associated with night, valleys, rivers, streams, water, metal, and earth. Yang is white, male, active, dominating, positive, and initiating/creating. Yang is associated with day, mountains, hills, fire, wood, and air."

What do you think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.