Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Thank jwells :cool:

And as soon as I get home, I too, will also analysis 'teh look'. :shifty:

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

I almost posted earlier today when in History class, but someone needed my computer :( I love the whole Mac and the kid scene. I think Stella sees him with the kid a few times. Another episode that proves they need to have children is Right Next Door.

My analysis of the look. I think Mac was compelled at that moment to look in that direction and then he saw Stella, and she was sad. The way he looked at her, I think proves he loves her :adore:

More "I love you" looks from this season:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and my favourite...

[​IMG]

It's just radiating with love, isn't it? :adore:

Oh one more thing. Today's the first of the month so I had to get a new buss pass. Every month they change colours and for this month, they're turquoise. And what two colours do you combine to make turquoise? :adore: It's a sign. Okay, maybe I'm a little superstitious :lol:

Talk to you soon!

Axel

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

that is crazy because its a mixture of blue and GREEN!!! LOL and they also have their special episode this month... it might actually be a sign :lol: JK i think i sniffed to much SMacked love out of those photos you posted:drool::drool::drool::drool:... which i absoultely love BTW:adore:

(EDITed) took me to rewatch episode no good deed to find out that turquoise... haha Macs eyes are blue and Stellas eyes are green... can you say slow much :lol: i wasnt thinking that at the time

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

PLENI:
    What am I going to do with you!!!:lol: You will be on my mind when the moment arrives!!!

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hello guys, well I just watched the new ep, someone was asking the name of Mac's father, I think it was MacKenna Boyd Taylor... Overall I thought it was a great ep, I loved the plot and even though we didn't have any great Smacked moments, I was happy enough, I don't think the seriousness of the storyline would have had any space for any shipper moments, IMHO... I loved Mac in this episode, he was fantastic, it was also nice to have some more development for his character, when he found out about his father, it was especially sweet when he hounered him by lighting the candle at the end. Overall, great ep, one of my favourites of the season, even if it was lacking on Smacked scenes, hopefully that will be made up for in the next 3 eps. ;)

Oh, and FYI, I loved Adam, he was great in this ep, and he was in it a lot too. It made me very happy, it made up for him not being around much in the last few weeks. ;)

Hope you're all well. *Hugs*

6. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I re-watched Yahrzeit and yes I analyzed the "look" again as well. I was right the first time, totally love. If there was a closed caption for looks it would say "Stella I love you, marry me now and we'll live in harmony forever." Or I'm reading into it too much because I want 5.24 now :lol:

Ghawazee - Thanks for the welcome back, it's good to be home again :D

7. sucker4-SMacked

we are all completely anxious for episode 5.24... arent we. not one of us think that Stella and Mac arent the perfect match. they are meant to be together if not in this season maybe the next... if not the next which hopefully it will happen then the one after that, but we should be patient and expect the best out of it all especially with their :adore: looks of love :adore:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

hey Family! A busy day studying chemistry. I needed my Family dose :D

Axel..I so agree with you! They need to have children. I mean, they don't need a "in your face" pregnancy. Just a couple of scenes and then the womb growing. We don't even need the moment when the baby is born:(

Thanks for the pics dear! :D My fav: definitely that one from 5.16

Gaby--> Asprine has already told me how her family calls her and she made me laugh because i do know what she meant! :D However I found this song

Last sentences made me remember Melina and Stella and her "Fearless noooooo" :D (Sorry Steph for the little OT)

GOD! I can't wait for 5.24! Melina DID an amazing job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I trust her!!!!!!!!! :D

Smacked4-->
    I wonder if they will become a couple after 5.24 or in Season 6??????? because THAT look meant A LOT

(I am hyperventilating! :D

hugs to all (i will be back tomorrow ;)

Love y'all

Debbie :D

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Nenek means grandmother. Nenek moyang means great grandmother :lol: I'm not feeling well. I hate it 'cause I always sick when exam comes! I think the song overall means her great grandmother is a brave seaman who faces all the difficulties wholeheartedly just like you said, Stella, she's one whose livelihood is at the sea.

When 5.24 comes, I'll be the first person running home to watch it. :lol: I really look forward to how it would turn out as to where it would lead them to. About their special bonding someone mentioned... I hope it would be a great one! :)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I perfectly knew the meaning my dear. You taugh me! (Not that word but the story behind it) :D

Could you fill me with details of 5.24 when the time comes? I will be dying here!!!! I wanted a kiss but i think it won't be necessary as long as they are sincere with each other's feelings :D

Take care and lot of SUCCESS in you exams :D

Debbie :D

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie.. of course I will fill you in. Maybe I could upload the clips right after I watch if there's nice scenes between them. It's killing me too. There's a lot of people writing fictions for Grounds For Deception in FF.net. I suppose they can't wait for it too. sucker4-smacked did wrote too if I'm not wrong. :)

Thank you so much, Debbie. *hugs* :)

12. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Debbie,
    Thank you! I got stuck again so I decided to take a break. :) I can't wait for 5.24 too. Hope they wouldn't disappoint us, or I'll curse them this whole summer while waiting for S6. :lol:

Mynerva24,
    If you compared the definitions of Yin and Yang that you've mentioned, you'll find they have opposite characters. They complement to each other. You can make the Tai Chi symbol whole by combining Yin and Yang. By complete the symbol, that means the nature will keep in balance. That's perfect description of Mac and Stella's relationship. Missing either Mac or Stella is like the nature loses balance. :)

13. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

*throws things*
    Arrrgh I'm late to the party again :lol: and I haven't watched the new episode yet, this is like a hell of weekend, in a good way :D. But from what I saw on Asprine's caps those few little smacked scenes look quite good. I'm almost dying from curiosity :eek: And thanks Debbie for the pics of EP! :lol: They better be talking about smacked!:devil:
    Oh and Axel those 'I love you' pics are just way too cute. Thanks for posting. Your favourite is my favourite too. Stella looks happy as a little girl on Christmas...Awww they are all so cute :love:
    I have this baaaaad feeling that EP will freakin' disappoint us in 5.24 like they did in Veritas or so....but I still have high hopes that Melina saved us!! *crosses fingers*
    xoxo

14. sucker4-SMacked

yes i did write a FF for the episode but it only has a few chapters in Greece... but i think you guys would enjoy it... more readers always appreciated. a lot of SMacked, you guys should check it out.

yeah i have HIGH HOPES of this episode just because Melina wrote it... im glad we get to determine if this episode is Melina enough:lol: she is the perfect person to play Stella, i wouldnt have it any other way. i also wouldnt want any one else to play Mac either... in real life Melina and Gary are close

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

You can count me in on that too girl!!! If it is good I will not get to sleep soon. If anything I will hit the "Highlights" and give a detailed the next morning:)early...! I get up at 4:30 A.M. CST for work! Thanks Deb for TPTB pictures... it is great to see CSINY s "Brain":lol:

GUYS! GUYS!
    I was just over to the spoiler thread and there is a "Recap" of the season. Someone was curious as to why and how they chose the particular scenes. I think they were focusing on the "major" storylines for the next three shows AND there was mostly D/L AND SMACK!!! I have a very good feeling that indeed "His heart will follow her home"!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.