Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Re: Mac ♥ Stella #16

Hi family! Congratulation on the new thread! :)

Debbie,
    Thanks for the spoiler pics. Their pose in the third one is like the one on the first season DVD box. :lol:

2. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

jwells2472 - LOL! :guffaw::guffaw:

Asprine - girl, i know what 'nenek' means. I guess, we both came from the same region... I might tell Debbie...:devil:

Debbie and CSINYAddict - He is chivalrous, indeed. If only there are more men like him in the world, this world will be better... :)

The spoiler picture, look at Mac's rigth knee!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  3. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hey everybody I'm back! *hands out souvenirs* I'm massively jetlagged (I had to fly for 23 hours to get home) but other than that I'm fine and I've come home in one piece and with some hilarious memories :)

Now, to business. Can somebody please PM me or tell me what I've missed while I've been away? Spoiler-wise I mean. Thanks so much. Hope everybody's well. I missed my smacked family! xxx

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i would be writing more but i have to go to school... heres a thought for you guys to think about.... if Mac mentions Claire in the new epi will he CRY, i can see it now he mentions it tears fall and there Stella is holding him in her arms :bolian: you can only imagine what Mac would be thinking

but now i have to go so TTYL!!

5. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Hey family Congrats on the new thread! I've been away for too long, i've missed so much. Anyway not long to wait for 5.24 :thumbsup: Hope everyone is well :)

6. Tee

Tee Hit and Run

Hey family! Gotta go in 2 secs but...

Congrats on making 16!!!

Debbie-->
    Hell yeah- Sweet 16! lol

Jenn-->
    HEY!! How was your trip??? We missed you heaps here. Glad you're back :). BTW- you havent missed any new episodes here...Channel 9 still haven't broadcasted them yet....I think we're still up to "The Cost of Living" or "Enough"...

Anyways gotta bail, see you all later :cool:

7. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Welcome back Jenn, hope you had a great trip. Where were you? Congrats on the new thread girlies (and guys if there are any out there). :D I think we need some pics to make the place more like home...

[​IMG]
    Yes Debs, the train station ep was 5.19. :adore: I love how they are mirroring one and others poses here.

[​IMG]
    Another favourite of ours, it so looks like Mac has his hand on her back. :adore:

[​IMG]
    This one doesn't need any words... Hehe, except maybe... *Mind in the gutter.* :devil:

Thanks so much for the spoiler pics Debbie, it looks like the finale is going to have some Smacked scenes. :D *Bounces up and down.* I love the one of them kneeling down together, again they are mirroring one and other poses... So cute when they do that. :adore:

I really hope what you say is right Heather, I'd love to have Mac confide in her about his dad and have Stella confide in him about finding out about her parents... It would be nice to see a turn like that in their relationship, things once again going back to how they were... :adore:

Hope you're all keeping well. *Hugs.*

8. csimiamigirl

csimiamigirl Hit and Run

Hi Guys i have a question i haven't been here for over 3 weeks cause my grandfather had been in the hospital then he died so i haven't been able to do anything till today this is the first day i have been able to do anything so i wanted to know what the spolers are saying about these 2 could someone please PM me or something

9. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

OMG!!! Hi family!
    I can't believe we're on 16 already!! And page 2 already??
    :)
    I have just made my choice for the title. Oddly after I voted on the poll the page redirected me to another thread?!? (the music thread, go figure!) :-s

10. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Don't worry, that happened to me too, but it's been happening elsewhere on the board where polls have been present. Nothing to worry about, your vote will still be registered, you'll just have to find your way back to the thread. :lol:

Can I please just remind you that all posts MUST have at least 3 lines of ontopic discussion.

Thank you,
    Steph.

11. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

Mac and Stella seriously need some new sheets and blankets...:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
    Yikes! How can you make SMACK babies with those hideous pink flowers screaming at ya??????????????

Oh yeah and 86 the depeche mode poster in the background...total mojo killer if ya ask me.

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Good Morning, Family!

Happy Birthday Anjee!!!!!!!!! All the best for you my dear!!!!!!!!!

Hey Tee, Fallen and Rach! :D

Jwells--->
    Actually not only they are close together psycally. Check they seem to be close spiritually (probably my imagination but still...!):lol:

i don't think she would resist an empty bed. She would join him in the couch:drool:(Aw Gawd! Gutter again:lol:)

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: you are worse than Heather:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: That's why i suggest a simply chair:devil::lol: in the kitchen

Mariiiiiiiiii--->
    If he can follow his heart to Home i'm sure he will protect her there. You are right. He always does:drool:OMG I won't be able to resist! The best of everything is something happens in 5.24 we won't have to wait a whole and cruel week for the next chapter! we will have the finale the following day!:drool:

Asprine--->
    You little...!!!!!!!!!:lol: I knew what you have just said!!!!!!! but you have stopped your malay lessons on Babi. But Google is a wonderful tool sometimes:lol: (uhhhhh Mari will send me a mental kick in my butt for that one:lol:
    I did the same. Again, check that pick and you can say "uh yeah they are just working" they look closer and i don't know why:drool:
    Kikii--->
    yes it is:drool:but both of them seem to be soooooo connected. OMG! I need 5.24 and 5.25 NOW!!!

Smacked4--->
    we were talking inside my beloved Stellarina Thread about this. But we don't want Stella broken again. However "Broken Mac" would be very interesting indeed. And i can imagine it would be if he remembers Claire or if something happens to Stella:eek:

Jenn-->
    Sweetie!!!!!!!!! i am so glad you are back!!!!!!!!! You were here when we received spoilers for 5.24. Right now we only have spoiler pics. I'll post old spoiler pics and more new ones related to 5.24 and 5.25 (but later. I need to go to the hospital. New instructors will be introduced to us so i have to run)

Stephie--->
    you're welcome sweetie:bolian: but i feel we won't have just "a few" moments considering original spoilers said last 4 episodes would be very heavy Mac and Stella-wise!!!! We can't forget that!
    thank you for the pic and the answer my dear!

csimiamigirl---> dear! my hugs to you and your family! if Someone didn't send anything yet in a few hours i will send you previous spoilers:) Watch tonight episode but wait for my PM or a post here (not now. I have to run. I have English tonight)

my love to y'all

Debbs :D

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Woo-hoo, new thread! And number 16, very appropriate as the last 2 seasons #16 has been our lucky Smacked number, and we know
    the next few eps should be good for Smacked too!

I agree with Debbie about the Claire storyline, but I do get your point, Pleni. I always love when Mac talked about Claire. That said, I would like to have more focus on Mac's life now, post-Claire. I'd love, as I said on the old thread to see Mac relaxed and outside of the lab, and for some angsty stuff to focus on the people Mac loves now. But then I would be interested to learn more about hom Mac coped with Claire's death. Most of all, I want him to get some closure and find someone he can really start a new life with (STELLA!!!!) but for that not to be done in a cheesy way. Personally I've always liked the way TPTB handled the 'Claire' storyline.
    As far as Yahrzeit goes
    I am more intrigued by what we will learn about Mac's father than the mention of Claire. Though I am excited about that too.

Hey guys, guess what? 5.24 should air here in England on June 20th....my 24th birthday! I may be going out with my friends that night, but what a lovely present anyway!

About
    I love that both Mac and Stella will learn something about their parents. Both are similar in that we know practically nothing about their parents, and that they rarely talk about growing up. Mac's never talked about his mother, and all we know about his dad is he died of small cell lung cancer. I'm intrigued as to what both will learn.
    I love how they do these 'parallel storylines' for Mac and Stella where both are in different variations of the same situation.
    -In season 1, IMO, they were both rather 'closed off', except with each other. Stella was 'closed off' to the victims of crimes (except for in a few cases, like Creatures of the Night, Til Death Do We Part, On the Job) and Mac was very closed off to his team.
    -Both single in s1

-s2 - both had their lives put in danger (Frankie/the bomber from the finale) but both had opened up more.

-s3 - both went through investigations by other detectives/superiors.

-s4 - both pursued by Psycho Drew
    -Both single

-s5 - both made poor judgement decisions and became too involved with certain cases to which they felt emotional attachment (Diakos/Ella)
    -Both single (I won't count the fireman because it was 1 date! Not an established relationship like Stella/Frankie or Mac/P.

That similarity makes me think of the yin-yang thing they have going.:adore:

Love, love, love the idea of Stella sneaking into Mac's bed, or on to the couch with him. I personally think it would be really sweet (and hot) if they did just that - just snuggled up together in bed or on the couch. Maybe Stella would have a nightmare, and she'd go to Mac, slip into bed beside him, and he'd roll over and hold her, check she was okay, stroke her hair, and she'd rest her head against him....That would be so cute.
    Of course, I am a gutter minded girl too, and would be happy to see them do a lot more than just cuddle.:devil: That would be so hot!

Thanks to all who have posted :drool::adore::devil::drool: Smacked pics, old and new.

Debbie, I had a nice day at the library yesterday and today too, thanks!

To all new members of the family - welcome! It's great to have you here.:bolian:

The thread titles, I voted for the 'Nothing short of epic' one, but they're all great!

14. eyewitness

eyewitness Rookie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only the smacked ones of course!!!
    There's a photo of them and a blood pool, which for some reason I couldn't post, they look totally badass! like sayin' "we rock, don't you mess with us! if we wanna be togheter, we will!"
    If you check out *that spoiler site*, you'll see there must be LOTS of smacked in the finale, since both appear in pretty much ALL of the photos togheter (alone or not!) :drool::drool::drool::drool: I can't wait!! And to make things better we're even getting the finale one week earlier. :thumbsup: OMG.

ok, edited to add this picture (the one with the blood pool i was talking about)

[​IMG]

P.S.: that should be Angell's blood? :-(

15. AnJella

AnJella CSI Level One

*rushes in*
    Yeah yeah I know I'm late ;) but I my PC got kidnapped yesterday :O but now I'm back to congratulate us on the 16th smacked thread! Sweet 16 to us and me;) WOOOHOO we're constantly growing!
    Debbie: Thank you and you don't have to kick a certain butt 'cuz I'm here and I hope UEP will make a B-Day present today :D and to the rest of us :D
    Now back on my beloved smacked couple:
    I really hope they'll show the tension they've been holding inside of them for so long some time soon! Hopefully this season or I will kick Ep's butt myself.
    Because there has always been a love interest in the way the last season finales first Frankie then P. but now what happened to them? They kinda disappeared, didn't they? which shows me that Mac & Stella scared them away *wishful thinking*
    xoxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.