Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QEP

QEP Civilian

Hi all! I'm new here to Talk CSI and I've always wanted to make a post in these threads, since SMACKed! is the best Ship around.

I totally agree with you guys. The way they looked at each other in that bar before everything went down and before, when he came in, the camera cut directly to Stella watching him. Thanks for that, CBS.

Something amazingly SMACKed! better happen next season or I will go crazy. Although, season 5 was pretty good to us.

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Welcome QEP to the Smacked Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the best
    place to be, it's a complete madhouse after 5.24:lol: Join our madness and have fun!:bolian:

Lilou---> you are a complete sunshine:bolian: Merci, cherie!

I was just listening the interview to Melina and it was very interesting because in the same way Mac and Stella have different personalities they are reflected also in the way how they express their feelings. Meanwhile Stella is explosive , Mac is calmer and they did show that during that hug. Stella was the impulsive who started the hug and who looked for his stare at the end in the coffee bar. Mac is passive (not for long i hope:devil:) but the way he looked at her after she left the office made me jump:drool:

Nat--->
    :lol:let's fate takes care of it:lol: But for some reason Melina made Stella is only 34. I told you before. She is a Smacked Fan!:drool:
    Tex--->awwwwww *vanilla cookies to comfort Tex*
    i think after this situation both of them will realize their priorities in life. The way Stella looked at him told me she did know her feelings. Mac, in change, he is shy but he also showed his feelings for her.
    No i would like Stella would be the one in danger for dramatical purpose only. I think whoever is going to be wounded will survive because it would be quite silly to get rid of one of the regulars when this year they have just added other two (Aj and Robert)
    I think they didn't want to kill Angell, and her leaving is purely because of budget cuts so i firmly believe nobody will die but we will have Smacked in S6

Rach--->
    Nenek Debbie loves technology but she enjoys Stone Age as well:guffaw:yes, at least we know he knows her adress:drool: and I knew you would pick up Lindsay. I exactly don't know why:lol:

However my friend i do want to be Stella or Mac in danger. Stella has been playing with death the whole season so it would make sense to me. Personally i would like something over dramatic as that episode in CSI LV (an episode i didn't watch but i have seen clips) where Nick was kidnapped and buried alive. But i guess a bullet should be enough;) On the other hand, if Mac is the one in danger would be very interesting because we would have "Nurse Stella" for him:devil: something we have talked during the whole last summer here but we felt truly dissapointed when Veritas was aired and nothing happened:shifty:

so if someone ask me what i would like, i'd say i want continuity. The end of S4 was amazing and that's why we thought they were living together. After 4.16 all was different and exciting. However at the beginning of season 5 all good we got before it was vanished:shifty: They were almost cold:confused::confused::confused: and i prefer not to mention the born of HE NIT:klingon:
    So we had a feeling evrthing is different between them now. I felt it as many other. But i don't want Season 6 they are back to their eternal passion-in-my-fridge status. I want a step forward. Right now i think they are perfect because we are enjoying the sweetness of their mutual epiphany:drool:

BTW you insist on putting naughty ideas in my mind. Can't you see i am an inocent lamb? You are badddd:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: (Tex and Gio help you anytime:guffaw:

Karu, sweetie--->
    exactly! those two moments made me think this time we have started the Smacked Era. Hopefully we will have more little subtle things (for the first time i don't want a full kiss:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: i think i've got the fever:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Udonna--> hope your baby is better today. hugs my dear!

my love to all

Debbie :D

Last edited: May 16, 2009
  3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

they probably wont be back to normal... like we thought about them might forget about Greece, but by the looks of it they still remember their coffee grounds scene... i still have a bad feeling about who gets injured... nobody else should have to die, they are all too good to die, dont want to deaths in one day now do we

fixing to rewatch the hug and kiss scene... it was soooo adorable i wasnt even expecting a kiss, let alone a hug.... my sisters and i thought it was the cutest thing, even they see that they LOVE each other :adore: :)

4. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family and welcome QEP.
    O, it was a terrible night - I couldnt forget about finale scene 5.25 anb couldnt sleep because of my my son got fever. He is sleeping now and I try to wake up.
    I will try to re-watch 5.25, when I will have an opportunity - I want to see this kiss to cheek again and Macs eyes. Yes it was a really good saeson for smac - so many kisses (ok, only in cheek, but...), so many embrances, so many green. But I dont want to see Mac or Stella in hospital or somebody else at all.
    Ok, Deddie, I agree - KISS IN 6.01!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

sucker4smacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i truly hope they won't be back to their previous status. Right now i feel they are in a different level than before and at the same time they are richer because of it:adore: I don't want to lose that!
    But personally i refuse tyo believe anyone is going to die. Mrs Veasey said we would have a hopeful start of Season 6 so we can think nobody will kick the bucket

And i have in my heart the coffee ground scene (God bless Coffee. It's the Smacked Official Drink LOL Always its' has been around coffee :D )

In that scene at his ofice he showed how shy he is and when he cleared his throat he showed that moment was special. Not common (last time he did that was at the end of 1.23 :adore: when she fixed his tie). And Stella only needed to say the words because she already was screming his love for him with her whole body :D :adore:
    The hug scene in the finale was special because she was there to support him and it was very clearly bothe of them needed that body contact :adore:. They needed to feel both were safe after the terrible hours they lived

My poor English didn't allow me to understand her words before he answered "We all did" but still my fav is the significative look Stella gave to him in the coffee bar. It was so obvious she did need him so much! :adore:

Regarding who shot, well at least we have a new bad guy i think it could be Dunsbrook looking for reveange. personally i would save the character for the future. it would be very interesting not to know who can be the shooter. But i am still wondering why he (the bad guy) seemed to be looking for Mac and Stella

Gala--->
    oh Gala!!!!!!! send my love to Sasha, please! he will be fine soon

I think it was correct a kiss on the cheek this time. It wasn't time for romance after that loss but Season 6 will be a different story :D After thinking a little bit i don't know if it woudl be convenient a kiss on 6.01. We need to go slowly. perfection requires times :D We waited a lot for 5.24 and finally we were rewarded

16 is the Smacked Number. What about 6.16? :D Well if we think carefully
    6.01 backwards it's 16 too :D :adore:. :adore:. :adore:.

many hugs

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. There inocent little lamb talk about putting naughty thoughts in a persons head WHERE DID YOU GET THAT AVIE:drool::drool::drool::drool: I need a shower cause its not a "Hot flash" that I am having!!!:lol::lol::lol:

About the final scene I think it was indeed Stella that will be hurt. She was the mark and closest to the line of fire. The look Mac gave her as she left, the kiss and hug, there is meaning to all of it I think even beyond our new found smack love. I think someone said they read that Peter Lenkov(spelling?) wants to do more with there relationship. D/L were the first ones down out of harms way and Stella was going down slower which means she was a potential target longer. The way she looks to be going down is more like a hit fall the a dodge for cover type. Stella is also the next closet "Girl" type friend to Flack and Don and Mac are close. Mac is always the one but it seems more dramatic when it is a woman as I think first Angel then Stella. D/L have the baby thing going so there storyline provides plenty but Mac and Stellas new storyline is there new relationship.....

Also I went to the thread to rate and vote for Melinas episode and there was alot of unfavorable comment Deb has posted the link if you were happy with the show go and rate and post she may be taking notes and if she gets a more favorable rating we may get more shows like that. Some did not like it as is there right but from a smack point of view I dont know about you guys but I think it was great and she was sooo excited about it so if you liked it please let her know:)
    Well I will head to bed now I have to figure out how to get that Avie of Debbs in my:devil: nightey night.......

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Afternoon! :) How are you today? Yesterday is yesterday and today is today. Well, we shouldn't worry about tomorrow. God has plans for us.

Hmm. I have yet to greet all the new members of the family. I couldn't list all but I would love to say "Hi!" to each of you. I'm Asprine. Nice to meet you.

Well, I'm going to continue where I stopped in season 1. And proceed to season 2 and 3 then watch season 4 and 5 again. I guess this will occupy my time during the break of CSI NY until September. As usual, after I watch the episode, I will bring some screen shots/caps here.

In my lack of sense opinion, I really love the episode Melina wrote. Not in my Mac/Stella point of view, but it was on account of the storylines. She did great. Even if it's my Mac/Stella point of view, I got to say, I love it sooo extremely much. It might be more to the side of the characters but I like how they have these great minds that think alike on carrying out experiments outside the laboratory. Besides, she... touches all of us with the episode she wrote and she played her character so well. SO DID GARY! :)

An accurate and precise explanation by Nenek Debbie, it might be short but it is the way exactly it is in the series:
    Have a nice day! :) Happy Teacher's Day to anyone that's a teacher. It's teacher's day here.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Loriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii---->

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: i have received reports from all over the word with cardiac arresst after seeing that avvie. COOL. I love this type of beauty:devil:
    Sam posted it and there is another version too

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=58398&page=4

i love the idea of my Stella in danger but of course i don't expect she dies and as i said inside the Stellarina Thread and the Episode Discussion Thread and here too (i think, at this point i am dizzy) that look they shared or better said, the look Stella gave to him MEANT SOMETHING. I felt as if my chest fall in that moment:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: For some reason she gave him a hug onscreen beyond the fact it's something very special between them and we just love:drool: It was like a "Goodbye Hug":eek::eek::eek::eek:

I truly want Stella will be the one wounded. of course, i repeat i don't believe anything will happen to her. She will be fine and ready to give us Smacked Glory in S6:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Look, as i told to a very nice stellarina inside the stellarina thread, there
    are mean people who were ready to jump to Melina's throat even before the episode was aired:scream::scream::scream: It doesn't matter how much consistent the episode could have been, those people were going to rate it with a Z if it was possible:scream:
    But you are right. Melina can visit this forum and she can get a bad impression because these people:angryrazz:
    She made us very happy, she understood us so i think we should help her. besides. I would pay anything to get in S6 another episode like 5.24:drool::drool::drool::drool:

So, those who hadn't grade the episode please vote for it

http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?p=929967

Let's help Melina to give us more smacked episodes:bolian:

Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee---->
    awwwww love you remember your nenek Debbie who loves you *hugs to my Asprine* and thank you;)

I think Melina shone in the episode not only her acting perfomance but her writing. She gave a sense to Stella's interaction with everyone. The powerful bond to Mac and her liason to Flack, Donnie, Hawkes and Adam was emphasize.
    But she also showed how private she is except to Mac. Boys didn't know about the painting in her office (Mac might not ask her because of he is private man too) but Mac did know her feelings towards Professor P, something Flack and danny didn't know and that's why they were (Flack in special ) a little tough when in the past Flack's weak point was Stella's requests as we knew in 1.15

i just loved how she recognize herself as american when she asked to professor's brother to talk in English but later, at the end, she dared to talked to teh Greek Investigator in Greek. She is proud of being Greek and i am proud of her!:drool:

(LOL If i continue i could talk the entire life about 5.24.)

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Heyaaa Debbie, I just read and saw the Grade thread and I'm not going to finish it. Quite tired to read them. All going down the same road. As I've said, people are never satisfied with what they have. Give them something, they also complain. Never give anything also complain. I'm not going to say anything about them. Mods are all around. :) laa laaa laaa... Tidak tahu apa itu penghargaan... :lol: Mynerva? :)

If only we could contact Melina and tell her how much we love the episode she wrote. Well, we were not the only ones that loved it, I bet there's billions and billions, you name it... out there who loves her episode. Even the girl who interviewed her like it.

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

yesssssssssssssss! i am surprised for the amount of non previous new smackers the episode attracted. It means Mac/Stella relationship means something. It only needs time to explode in their faces :D
    They did could be objetive at the time of grading the episode because there wasn't bitterness in their eyes. I mean, you are a smacked fan and i accept you don't like certain "details" but i have read opinions based on prejudices which made me feel SICK because i have read those type of comments for a couple of months now since it was said 5.24 was going to be the Smacked episode :D Personally, i am very happy.

Some people ask why Greece. They said this is CSI NY. They forget NYC is like Sydney, Rio or Bs As built its identity by inmigrants. So you can have a new yorker identity but you must never forget where that identity came from in the first place because the whole city identity is made my Inmigration

Stella was raised as a New Yorker but the difference she never forget she came from Greece or at least she first thought her inheritage was Greek, she didn't know she was Greek :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: In private another day you will translate it to me but i can imagine :lol:

*****Talking about Gaby--> sweetie, i hope your Friday has been BRILLANT as you deserve!!!!!!!!******

11. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Asprine, It's "Can't appreciate things" a.k.a, "Can't be thankful". (As i said, Bahasa Melayu is quite different from Bahasa Indonesia, but that should do).

Grounds for Deception is now leading the race of being the least favorite epi of season 5, and i can't understand why! :scream::scream::scream: I do appreciate people have different opinions, but that's almost too much. Oh well... Never mind them... It's still in the top 3 my favorite epi (taking all into accounts, cause SMacked-wise, that's the best epi so far!:lol:)

Deb, i've told you in one of my post awhile ago, that the hosting project went really well. It involves one ruined handkerchief to calm my nerves, but i had fun! :lol: thanks for the support! Nenek Debbie yang terbaik!!! :lol: Asprine?:lol:

Welcome to the family, QEP (What does QEP stand for, btw? Quot Erat P... - taken from Quot Erat Demonstrandum - which was to be demonstrated, a mathematical term. :lol:). I'm Gaby, btw, quite new to the forum as well... Have fun around... Now, i know some of the new members i haven't been able to track down, but welcome to you all!!!:)

Hugs!

12. idwithheld

idwithheld Victim

Oh wow! in my way of expressing myself, i'll post 3 screencaps. Btw, I totally loved the other caps!! thx for posting them.

here are mine... not sure if any of you noticed, but I totally adored his protectiveness... may the last pic explain itself. :p

[​IMG]
    Hold my hand already! lol

[​IMG]
    well, hello?

[​IMG]
    Just incase 3 cops with guns can't get the guy, i'll HOLD YOUR HIP!! hahaha
    Stella - Mac, I love you but can you stop holding onto my hip...you're also my boss:guffaw:

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear family,

(Debbie, Gala, Karu mila, Lori, Axelsonfire, Mynerva, shell kikii.....................and oll the others)

Thank you for your kind words!!!! Vinzenz ist still ill and that´s why I have less time.

I still haven´t seen the last ep but that´s OK for I haven´t arranged my thoughts about 5.24, especially the last scene. It was so short but so emotional !
    I think I can´t ad another thought right now, it seems that everything has been already said here. For, I´m sure my family here will understand me, when your baby is ill you are very emtional and only the idea of Mac and Stella scenes and their unsaid love brings tears to my eyes!!!!!!!!
    Hugs to you all, [​IMG]

I will vote for 5.24 and than return to my son!!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

Dear Debbie, I have seen you changed your avatar, I love this pic!!!![​IMG]

14. QEP

QEP Civilian

Thanks for the welcome everybody! I'm sure I will love it here! And Mynerva24 to answer your question, QEP stands for Queen Elizabeth of Pennsylvania. It's an inside joke between me and my friends lol

I totally agree with all you guys. In "Grounds for Deception" Mac was so protective towards Stella, probably because after she quit, he didn't think he could risk anything physically happening to her.

If Melina can give us more SMACKed! episodes like this, I will love her FOREVER LOL Not that I already wasn't going too XD

15. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Hi to all new comers!!! We take the occasional trip to Gutterville just to let you know. The weather isn't too nice right now, but will most likely clear up soon.:p

Okay, so I am not the only one who thought Stella was going to kiss Mac right then and there in the lab? My heart was pounding but I didn't want to say anything in front of my mom because I didn't want her to think I was only thinking about SMacked when Angell had just died.:( But I seriously thought she was going to lean forward and give him a soft peck on the lips (beautiful, soft violins play in the background) and they both would just grin because they don't care anymore.[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.