LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

(Just FYI and Imperfect already knows this ,this is for everyone else *smiles* this RP is Snicker it wont be changed to any other ship because the two people playing Nick and Sara are Snicker Just a Friendly reminder)

Sara heard her cellphone ring,she looked down it was Wendy,she then heard Nicks cellphone as well she stared at him frightenily "Its Wendy isnt it" she sighs "Nick I have this feeling in my Gut that somethings wrong we should go find them" she knew that Wendy and Greg were out together having fun and she was worried

Nick stood up in a flash and ran out the door. "damn!" he said. He got into his car and began to head for the gregs place. But on his way, he saw an ambulance and a terribly torn up car in the middle of the road. He stopped the car and got out as he headed for Greg's direction. When he reached him, Greg was being brought into the back of the anbulance. He looked at sara, "you find wendy, i'll go with Greg" he said as he hopped in the back of the van.

grissom turned away from catherine's gaze, ignoring the question. he stared out his office door at the hallway.
"where is my team going? i haven't let them go!" grissom said half asking catherine as sara and nick flew down the hallway. grissom stepped into the hallway and saw them leave the lab. his thoughts said they were going on a fling during work hours. he tried to clear his head unsuccesfully.

(you just double posted! im telling! na, jsut kidding. I'll let it slip, but just this once! NO MORE!)
(o ya, they were already at the scene, but ok.)

As nick ran out the door, he saw Giss standing at his door. Nick slowed down for less than a second. "Gregs been in an accidant! follow us if you want to come." Nick said.

(sorry...it said i hadn't posted so i posted again, just ignor one post...i'll delete it)

"i'm already calm cath. we need to go help greg. he needs us for support." grissom said hating being babied by her. he was very reluctant to go with nick and sara so he told catherine to drive with him, not with sara and nick.

grissom nodded greatful not to be driving. he glanced over at catherine driving. she looked so concered for him, he was glad he had a friend that cared about him so much. he took the time he had to sort out his thoughts.
"i thought she loved me, i thought someone finally cared. i thought wrong." grissom told herr unable to keep it in any longer. anyways he trusted cath with his life, why not with his emotions too?

greg's eyes where shut, he was still out but he could hear the voices of his friends beside him wishing he could speak. Meanwhile wendy was crying and holding a ice pack to her hear wanting greg to be with her and she noticed sara running around in no direction.

"i know you all care. i just have a plan and when it doesn't work..." grissom said as the car stopped nexted to greg's beaten up car. "wendy, are you okay?" he asked as he knelt down next to her. he didn't want to go see greg and stand beside nick yet. "you're their superviser. you have to go over there. forget about sara and nick. greg needs to know the whole team is here." grissom's thoughts all swirled together finally getting up to see greg off in the ambulance.

Back