LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

Sara smiled "sure but we'll have to wait till Nick gets back he has the Car Keys" she Looked at Wendy "and Wen trust me Greg will make it He's a survivor and He loves you He cant just let that go"

wendy smiled "i love him to, i dont know what i'll do with out him" she wiped away a tear "he'll make, god if i only told him to put his seat belt on we would both just have a couple bruises and we would be able to go home, i kind of feel like it's my falt but thats foolish, right"

sara looked at him "its only Natural you'd blame yourself,when Nicks ordeal happened all I could think about was What I could have done to stop it, How I should have been there for him or Maybe If I had told him how I felt back then It wouldnt have happened But Now I Realize No matter what it would have Happened anyways and something good came out of it And Wendy something good will come out of this I Promise"

wendy smiled she was playing with something on her finger thinking about what was going to happen "do you think he'll me the same" she asked looking down

Cath smiled and nodded, patting her shoulder. "I know he will. He doesn't blame you. Wendy, things like this happen every day. It's no one's fault."

"your right and i know i have nothing to worry about greg is a strong guy he'll pull through" she said with confedence "but im starting to think that me and him are doing the wrong thing" she said "me and him are hiding something it's not that big but we should have told you guys sooner"

"no it's not that it's just we told nick that we have been dating for five months when really" she thought for a moment if they would think less of her for not telling them "never mind"

[back at the hospital]

Nick got out of the ambulance, and walked inside with greg until he was told he couldnt go any further. He stood at the door wondering what he should do. So he pulled out his cell phone and called Sara as he began to walk out side. "Sara?"

grissom wondered away from the group of girls, he had no right to listen to their talk and felt a pain in his chest when sara talked about nick. an emotional pain. he stagered along looking like he was half drunk. sara had been in love with nick when they were going out. not him. grissom sat on the side of the road away from everyone and put his head in his hands to cover up his silent tears. she was the only women who could draw tears from him. he couldn't let her go, no matter how far away she was. he hd told her he loved her and then she went and got pregnant with nick. "you were content to just live by yourself, not with her, not with anybody."
"content yes, fulfilled no." grissoms inner thoughts and emotions fought. he made a reselution right then never to open up to anybody else the way he had to sara, it was all too painful.

Cath walked over to him. She saw his shoulders drop. "Gil, we understand." She sat down across from him. "It's okay to feel what you're feeling. When Eddie and I separated, I can't tell you how confused I was."

"confused? how about completely torn up, how about feeling unwanted, how about being so lonely you want to curse the world, how about blaming yourself for everything bad that has ever happened?" grissom said to catherine his voice craking on every word. he hated that she could see him like this, but he knew he needed to get it out. he looked up at her through tearfilled eyes. smiling slightly that she cared so much and truly understood.

Cath nodded, knowing that feeling entirely too well. She hugged him in support. She knew his mind was racing with thoughts of "What if" and "What might have been". She could see how it was eating him up inside. "It'll work out, Gil," she said gently, patting his back. "I know it seems impossible now, but it will, I promise."

Back