LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

"we deal with dead bodies right...well this is more personal and the victim, greg, is still alive" he explained trying to keep his emotion under his skin.

Hearing the background from the machines scared Sara she knew Nick had told her to go home and wait for him but Greg was thier friend and they all needed eachother,she hopped in her own Denali and met Nick there, she walked over to him "I know you told me to go home But I cant do that" she frowns 'and I get that you're worried about my safety, our babies Safety but staying at home worrying about Greg isnt good for us either" she gazes into his eyes "so please Nick I need to be with you right now" they both knew it didnt really have anything to do with Greg and his condition as it was more or less bringing up old Memories of her almost losing Him

When they were done with greg they pushed him out to his room and one of the doctors walked over to sara and nick "are you here for mr sanders" he asked

the doctor eyed the four, "he lost alot of blood but he's stable so he'll be fine" he said with a smile "he might need to keep him in for a couple days to see if there's any memory loss or perminet damage"

"ok, thank you docter, can we see him?" nick asked. He had wanted to see greg, probaly the most out of all of them. Greg was a buddy used to pick on, and a little brother all in one. Something Nick had to see soon.

the doctor smiled "his room is one o two just down the hall but i he might not be able to hear you but theres still a chance he can", the doctor looked over nicks shoulder and say wendy sitiing in the chair watching them "sorry to ask but is she with you" he asked and pointing his eyes over to her.

"yeah," nick gave Wendy a hug, "we're just gonna see him, wanna come? How are you doing anyway, we are in a hospital, there are docters ya know!" he said jokingly.

Back