LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

what the friends outside the o.r didn't know is that greg had punktured his temperal lobe so he lost alot of blood, he felt like he wasn't going to make it, he was giving up and thats when all the moniters started to go off. His heart had stopped and he could hear all the doctors rushing in to save him wondering if any of his friends was watching.

stokeluver said:
"ok, what are you hiding, or, what did i do? i know that, and i know you know that, but... never mind. im gonna meet you back at the house, i have to see you in person, alone."
Sara looked at him "Nothing I just sensed that you were worried is all I'm telling you you've got nothing to worry about" she smirks "and to proove it I'll give you something special at home" she kissed him through the phone before she hung up

grissom sighed deeply and got up. he decided to find cath and drive to the hospital. all his emotions were burried deeply by now and he felt confident that no one could make his emotions surface again.

While standing in the hall, docters came zooming passed nick shouting out diffrent codes and names of docter-like things. "Listen baby, i got to go, somethings wronge with greg..." Nick looked in the room as he saw his friend lying there in a pool of blood, and the monitors playing a steady note, one, long note. "shit! i got to go bye!" he said as he hung up the phone and tried to enter the room, only docters and nerses had to close the door and keep nick out of it.

"now where is catherine?" grissom thought as sara ran passed him putting her cell away. his heart jumped as she ran passed.

greg wasn't going to make it but then he heard the noise of the doctors yelling "clear" every ten secounds and each time he would feel a sharp pain in his chest then his pulse began to rise and the moniters started to slow down, "he's back" he heard a female voice say. He could hear the snapping as the doctors took of their gloves "all we can do is wait" one nurse commented, in the corner he could hear faintly two doctors that sounded a little older having a conversation, "he's just a kid" one said to the other "lets hope he makes it" the other replied as they left the room.

"oh no where. do you want to take a ride? go see greg. he should be done his surgery soon." he said avoiding cath's question

"get something to eat. go to the hospital to see greg. where ever, not here, i need to get away from here."

Back