LV rp . . . Anyone interested?

"Gill, its me Nick, i have to talk to you. Its about Sara and i..." It was scilent for about 5-10 seconds. "never mind, i have to do this in person. Just... i hope you understand that... k, never mind. Lets talk later, when things have..." -scielence- "bye." he said.

Sara looked down at her phone as it began to ring again she looked at the number a grin appeared on her face "Hi Baby whats up" she whispered "Is Greg okay because Wendy's really freaking out here"

grissom looked at the cell phone in his hand. he was enraged that nick would phone him for nothing. inspite of his pain and emotions towards sara grissom was mildly courios.

"uh, ya... i think gregs ok. they just took him in, i dont know what they'll do." Nick felt sad. He was upset that he had seriously let grissom down, and hurt his feelings while he was at it. Nick let out a heavey sigh. "can i talk to wendy? is she there?"

Sara sighed "she's with Cath right now I think they are taking some statements they dont think this was an accident" she didnt want to tell Wendy that when she was talking to her But she had to tell Nick. She slowly walked away from Grissom and the rest as she spoke "and baby dont worry about Grissom okay, He'll move on he'll get over it all that matters Is I love you I've always loved you and nothing he can say or do can change that"

"ok, what are you hiding, or, what did i do? i know that, and i know you know that, but... never mind. im gonna meet you back at the house, i have to see you in person, alone."

grissom felt he was unneeded, everyone was doing something, he wasn't. he walked over to his denali and sat in the passenger seat with the door open and his legs hanging out. he felt like a gost just sitting there. he looked forlorn and like he needed sleep for once in his life. while he sat he took these moments to try to sort out his thoughts, pull himself togather and hide his emotions.

Cath had noticed he left, but knew he needed time. She decided to go check on Wendy. "What's wrong?" she asked her as she came out of the room.

Back