Love or the inevitable: a sara/cath fic

Oh TEEHEE!! I knew you'd get Calleigh into the story, Katie! YAY! Same for me: my three fave women :D

my name is Maaike I doubt that any name that will ever be used on any of the CSI's even resembles my name
Cheer up! I'm sure your name is often used in Dutch Crime Series :D Oh and a lot of Maaikes I know (I know a few) have the nickname Mickey, so maybe that'll come up in CSI one day :D My name resembles Jane from CSI:NY but spelled with a y in the middel.. d'uh! *claps for that great British accent* She's the reason I watch NY :D

before i update i have to say...Dutch people know how to party...i went to a dutch wedding (my mom's 2 best friends are dutch.) and i expected something extremely different than what i experienced at the reception. I go to a dutch christian school too. Dutch people are awesome.

Chapter 9

"Sara! Cath! Calleigh!" Sara slowly awoke to the sound of Grissom's husky voice and someone picking her up off the rubble of the house. "Cath...Calleigh...where are they?" Sara said slugishly as she was laid on an ambulance stretcher. Grissom looked at her with concern and said "Calleigh managed to walk away and drive back to miami." Sara looked at grissom and, with her voice cracking, said "Catherine?" Grissom dropped his head slowly. Sara put her head down and looked up at the blue sky. The tears fell freely as Sara was loaded into the Ambulance. Grissom climbed on with her.

As they drove to the hospital, paramedics examined sara all over. They came to a spot where they stumbled on something huge. One pulled down the collar of Sara's Black shirt, and said "Whoa...um Mr. Grissom, you better take a look at this." Grissom pulled on some latex gloves and got a good look at what the paramedic was mentioning towards. "Good lord...what is going on?" Grissom said softly. Just then Sara passed out. The paramedics stabilized Sara and kept her heart from stopping. Grissom just stared at the spot on Sara's neck. It was a tiny duck tattoo. "Just what in the hel* is goin on?" He thought.

Loving the story!
Just thought I'd let everyone know...there is an entire site with what must be over 100 (not kidding) stories, sticking to Cath/Sara, Sofia/Sara, or crossovers (i.e. Lilly from Cold Case w/Sara). Please pass it on! It has really great stories! (P.S. Since Sofia is so new to the show, about 90% of the stories are Cath/Sara!)

http://www.ralst.com/storiesCSI.html

thanks for the heads up sofias_girl! :)
Katie.. oh im loving this mystery thing going on.. I cant wait for the next chapter.

Oh I'm seriously going to have a duck tattood somewhere now :lol: well, maybe not :D Hmmm that reminds me, my cousin (who's like this huge big muscular tough guy) has a bulldog tattood on his upperarm and he showed this to another uncle of ours and the uncle is like: "awww, that's such a cute duck!" :lol:

But.. Calleigh drove back to Miami?? *sobs in corner* I so need to know what is going to happen to our pretty ladies! More, more!!

NO DONT TAKE CALLEIGH!!! CATH WONT DIE...TRUST ME...I LOVE HER JUST AS MUCH AS I LOVE CALLEIGH AND SARA!!! im at school so i can;t continue...my school is christian and i had an idea to add some good but pg rated fun in it....i can pm a really stretching-the-limit fic to anyone that wants it... *winks at jayne*

i can pm a really stretching-the-limit fic to anyone that wants it... *winks at jayne*
Does one have to ask?? :lol: PLEASE!! You know how much I love stretching-the-limit-fics.. *thinks*... no wait.. I love going-way-beyond-limit-fics :D But yeah send me the fic or link please, Katie.. please.. please.. please.. *pushes Calleigh towards Katie*

kay....i dont think the teachers will appreciate the really bad stories on their computers...but when i get home i will get the sugar and get some good stuff out by pm!!!

Back