Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY! *waves*
Not sure if I've posted in this thread before. :rolleyes: Apologies.
So I was searching around on the net and came up with the fact that she was on casualty! :eek: (You probably already know that, sorry.)
Everyone has been on Casualty it's hilarious. It's almost the Neighbours of England. :lol: It was during 1990, so I was 1. :lol: I can't find any pics of it though. :(

So my favourite thing she has been in? I saw her in Hidalgo, but still have to say that I love CSI. So unbelievably sexy. :devil: Plus I like the straight up attitude, slight bitchiness. Just great. :D

So I've been annoying, I'll leave you now. :rolleyes:

Haha, I'd love to see her in Casualty. That was before the House of Eliott, so she would have been VERY young!

Welcome to the thread eggbe4thechicken :)

Ah, the US Five interview - that is absolutely adorable. She's so cute.

I have to say, at the moment (I've seen The Call, Hidalgo, CSI and the House of Eliott) that it's a toss-up between CSI and HoE. Also the Call, because hello...HOT!

*Wanders in, looks around* Why have I never been in here before? I love Sofia! Unfortunately, it's the only thing I've ever seen Louise in. I don't watch a lot of tv/movies... wait... she was in Hidalgo? I didn't know that! I've seen that movie. Didn't even recognize her. :lol:

Anyway. Has there been any word as to weather she'll be in season 8 or not? I know she's been cast in this new show...

If anyone is interested in clips of her older work, go to youtube and search under eviecurtis.

As much as I love everything she was in, my favorite is CSI. Simply for the fact that it was the 1st time I had ever seen her. Of course I also liked War stories as well -- if you saw her opening scene you'd understand why :devil: ;)
But then again I like her everything she's been in, because even if the movie isn't that good, she always brings her best to the screen.

Have we decided on a new thread name? :confused:

Could always go the cop route lol and name it

Louise/Sofia: Persons Of Interest! P3

(note that "Persons" represents both Louise and Sofia since their two separate). :lol:

But its something to think about got a little bit to go and I will look into picking someone to create the new thread. ;)

Ooh, Destiny, that's a good idea! Well done :)

Dragonfly Dreamer, welcome to the thread! The more Sofia fans the better!

umbrello those clips are awesome :) Go Louise :D

Thank you, I aim to help out or compromise lol as to the name I posted I got it from the news, someone was made a persons of interest and then I read that and thought, people are interested in one or the other or both so hmm. :D

I will be picking someone soon to create the new thread which usually happens around 990-995 posts, so like I said you all got a little bit. :)

So many ways to describe Louise/Sofia.

I was trying to think of something clever to say about toothpicks for a title, but I'm drawing a blank.

Clever probably not but..

"Louise/Sofia: The Toothpick Master! P3"

Hmm okay see that sounded better in my head lol.

LOL, nice Destiny.

My ideas are very sad so far:

Louise/Sofia: The Wanderer
Louise/Sofia: Girls with Guns
Louise/Sofia: Hot Cop
Louise/Sofia: Beauty and Brains
Louise/Sofia: She likes to Delight

Well, we do bow down to her...and learn from her... LOL.

We do love Louise and her toothpick chewing, gun-toting, sexy swaggering self.

I suppose that's too long for a title. LOL

Ooh, we’re gonna get a new thread soon...exciting :D.

I think I like “Girls with Guns” so far, but the plural in that might not work. How about “toothpicks and aviators and guns! Oh, my!” I would’ve liked to fit the walk in there somewhere but it wouldn’t go; and Yes, I know that everybody appropriates that line from Wizerd of Oz but I still think it works :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back