Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

*cough*Eric&Cal*cough* :D.

I don't know if I ever posted this before, but my music tutor went to school with Louise, which makes sense since she's from around the area my family was born. I found that very cool indeed :).

2. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

MiaCharliez that is one freakin hot picture. :devil: Now if only that was my bedroom....*tries not to cross PG-13 line*

But I'm mad because I missed it..oh well, I can always rent it of course!

Wow your music teacher went to school with her? Do they still keep in touch..? Maybe? No? Yes? :D

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Thats because Sofia wasn't pregnante, she wore black coats, hid behind desks, or bent at odd angles at crime scenes. Which is why when Louise took time off to have Maternity, Sofia left CSI and then when LL returned, so did Sofia. I don't know who wrote that article but they were wrong.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks Destiny. I thought that was weird!

5. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

You suck for not telling me! :p

6. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

So question-do we like Louise with dark hair or blonde hair more??

It's a tie, she's just too gorgeous for her own good. :lol:

7. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

We, that is I like her with either haircolor. No, scratch that. I love her with any color she decides to put in her hair. And yes, she's gorgeous. Too gorgeous. The thing's she does to my poor innocent mind... :devil:
    *goes back to dreamland where Curtis is still cuffed to my bed*

8. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

I vote for the dark hair for Louise, maybe even curly like in Esther, but the blond suits Sofia, so I don’t know.

Man, how many times are we going to get back on to the hair thing? I guess the conversations going to get even more dried up until a new episode is shown.

And nice find on the picture Mia (this time I’m going to refrain from any potentially objectifying comments) Which movie was it from? Of course the chances of me finding it in any video shop or it being screened down here are slim to nil anyway. It’s too bad you can’t get it in a larger size; I could totally wallpaper my computer in it.

9. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Amen to the difficulty of finding Louise's movies here in Aus. I think the only one I've actually seen is Hidalgo.

10. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I prefer her blonde with the dark underneath... Either which way, her eyes shine like little sapphires, so WOOT.

11. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Yes I have to agree with you Mia she does some things to my mind that I won't discuss here because well...you know :devil:

*Impatiently waits for new episode*

12. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

It's virtually impossible to get your hands on any movies Louise has made here, too, except for Hidalgo or Esther perhaps. A Pay TV channel shows a bunch of her movies but I don't have that. And that Claim was on TV the other night was just lucky (and unlucky for me since I didn't see it).

13. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Yeah, I just recently watched the episode "Unbearable" (one in which she was pregnant). It was fun watching the many ways they hid her growing tummy. When they are processing a car it was the most noticeable when they had her in a jumpsuit. Other than that she was dressed in black clothes with a larger black jacket. If you notice her facial features are fuller during fifth season indicating the fact she was expecting. Course they stuck her in lab coats several times too when working in the morgue etc.

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Yep and in "King Baby" lol it was funny when her and sara were talking about lactating and she got that grimace on her face for a second, it makes you wonder if she was thinking not this kid at age 6. :lol:

There were a couple eps when she was outside dressed in a long black coat leaning at odd angles and you could see she was getting bigger, and yet it was like dang that has got to hurt, I know I felt the pain lol.

15. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

I just watched a few of her early episodes, and I still adore the bit where Brass calls her "Sofie" in Formalities. That was so cute.

And she looked really funny with all the ways they tried to hide it. I remember an episode she's crouching down to look in the microscope, and Hodges (Wallace) is standing behind her. He's so close he looks like he's ready to help if she can't get back up again! LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.