Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more than happy to sit on the sidelines watching her dance. She's good mover, after all. Though I can't promise my eyes would go above waist level *grin*

s0ph1a said:
Hehe, I know how to salsa too! Not very well though.

atfm, let's take turns dancing with her ;)

Hmm, do I want to share? Yeah, I'm nice, so I will. ;)

I'm not a very good dancer, though my mother told me today that I wiggle my ass when I walk, so that might be good for salsa. :lol:

Kylie said:
I'm more than happy to sit on the sidelines watching her dance. She's good mover, after all. Though I can't promise my eyes would go above waist level *grin*

Can't really blame you. She's all legs, after all. ;)

Hi guys! Been a while but I've got a question:
As far as I know (from the net and such) Louise is back for S8. In S7 she was listed in the credits, right?

On the (C)BS site, they have a S8 preview. To the left they have a cast list - I'm assuming for S8. Am I crazy or is it just that CBS have a pants web development team who are too lazy to update and just do a Cut&Paste job on everything?

Feel free to ignore my paranoid ravings - Ben. :lol:

She's definitely back - spoilers have her back. But they never seem to give her the recognition she deserves on pages like that.

I don't know why... wish I did, though.

So long as she's still in the main credits though, when we see them again, I don't mind too much. (Though I do also hope we get her in some of the S8 promos, if we get any. About time we did).

You know, I think I just needed someone to say it out loud...as it were.

BTW, saw the video. Seems like that boy has got his mum wrapped round his little finger. Good lad! (ooh...just got the weirdest fic plot in my head.)

Bullit_01 said:
BTW, saw the video. Seems like that boy has got his mum wrapped round his little finger.
Ohh yes, that was pretty cute how he draged her off.

And when are we gonna get some promos, couldn’t be long, could it, I’m dying over here.

Hay, they just showed that episode with the high school kids over here, how great did Sofia look in that purple shirt, yup, that was the highlight of the episode for me.

Dumchick sent me the video of Louise salsa dancing and I have to say it was adorable! Louise dancing with her son and husband was so cute and you could see they are a close and loving family. :) It was great to see that.

first thanks for your answers, I'll go and check it out and yeah, it seems to me on CBS they're lazy or they don't really care and it's a shame. I just don't bother to check out the page anymore and as was said, the most important aspect is that she is on season 8
:D Love it and I can' t wait, although I have to first see season 7. Have a nice week you all

atfm, talking of ass wiggling, did you see Louise go? *slaps hand* BAD ANNE! :devil:

I look forward to seeing Louise in Season 8. She better be there or there'll be trouble!

ETA:

Okay, are my eyes deceiving me, or does this woman look familiar:

Louise sure seems to do a good job of "shaking it"! So cute trying to dance with her son too.

I just finished watching Heaven must wait. Awwww, she's so sweet - and so cute when she gets tough and throws him out of the B & B after she thinks he sold the church right away. ("You're a nut, you know that? A dyed-in-the-wool nut!") LOL!

Cool!

If anyone tells me a good uploader for them, I'll upload some vids of Louise salsaing I found on the net :D

*giggle* Kaylyne, I LOVE that movie. I think so far it's my favorite one of Louise's.

atfm - ahh the ass wiggling...that's going to be in my head now...

Haven't seen those pics before, thanks Drumchik!

Think there's any chance of Louise appearing in a salsa dvd? Her boyfriend/husband did one, right? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back