Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does sendspace work for everyone? Is it okay if I upload them there? I don't want to upload them on YouTube because they're not really mine to upload. And you'd have to PM me, because I don't think we're allowed to post links to downloads here.

But here are another couple of Louise piccies. Just look for the blonde in the pink shirt with the spaghetti straps.

Damn, this woman is too hot for her own good. She's too hot for MY own good. ;)

Sendspace is good for me. I shall PM you and demand a link. ;)

Drumchik said:

atfm - ahh the ass wiggling...that's going to be in my head now...

She's swaggering before my inner eye almost constantly. ;)

You know what I was thinking? Louise is 1,70m and wearing fairly flat shoes when she dances. Still the guy is shorter than her. Just HOW short is he? ;)

*watches clips* *melts* I loved the competition one, where Louise was leading the women. She looks so happy when she dances. :)

I also had a mental image of all of us marching in there to take a dancing class. :lol: I don't believe any of the participants realised just how lucky they were. ;)

Wow... she looks incredible! *thud* The woman can move... and the dip? I have to say, I enjoy that clip the most, but for totally un-innocent reasons!

Thank you for those =D

Kylie said:
Wow... she looks incredible! *thud* The woman can move... and the dip? I have to say, I enjoy that clip the most, but for totally un-innocent reasons!

Oh yeah absolutely :D ;)
mati

Haha. Glad you guys enjoyed them :)

I agree, the dip was my favorite too. She looked like she was having so much fun!

Hi all
I have to recover from all the hot and beautiful pics and videos :D but thanks anyway. Speaking of links, I saw the Salsa link, courtesy of drumchick :) , but not the rest so if you could send me the link you spoke about Muttmo, I would be grateful, unless you mean the hot dancing salsa thing, those I saw. I'm a member of youtube, but I can't find other videos as the usuall ones. I'm just utterly blinded by Louise grace and beauty :D
Have a nice day

Mati, do you mean the myspace? It's in Muttmo's signature :)

Everyone go visit loulo groupies. IT rocks.

As does Louise ;)

Hey guys, according to a CBSPress release (which shows the cast list and info for 8.01), Louise has been bumped back down to Recurring Character. :mad:

I demand a refund! lol. I want me some more Louise!

There's gonna be punching.

Maybe it's just an error. It doesn't necessarily mean she won't be in the opening credits.

That being said, I'm just thankful she's still on the show!

Well, it's very disappointing, but not very surprising. Things have just gotten to the point of over crowding on this show. TPTB have really forgotten what made this show an incredible success to begin with.

At least we still get to keep Louise on the show. As far as I know, they haven't added another detective to the cast, so there should still be enough opportunities with just Sofia & Brass as the detectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back