Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Dani pops in and waves*

I haven't been here for a while now, but I have read everything.

In that salsa DVD, the woman does look like Louise, so if it's not her, they can pretend it is. Anyone has it yet?

Thank you for the lovely caps, that housewife one made me smile :p

No, I haven't seen anything from season 7 yet. Hmm, they're going to air the first episode in two weeks, but then they will stop and continue in fall, I think. Is she in the first episode?

Anyway, I saw A Bullet Runs Trough It 2 and she was so good in it :)I just love that episode, in her parts, and her interaction with Brass is very cool, too. And she had the ponytail :p

MUTTMO said:
blonde is cute and hot
dark is just plain beautiful

and there something about the way that woman says the "f" word that is just sexy!!!
I'm a little twisted that way............
Yeah, that about sums it up on the hair. And on that second point, have you seen The Call, cause if you go for that then you’ll definitely want to see that fiim (you can download it off the internet somewhere), Louise is all sexy and scary and just a tiny bit foul mouthed in it. Yeah, I think I’m a little twisted too :devil:.

CSI_Dani said:
*Dani pops in and waves*
No, I haven't seen anything from season 7 yet. Hmm, they're going to air the first episode in two weeks, but then they will stop and continue in fall, I think. Is she in the first episode?
Hello there CSI_Dani, hmmm, *casts mind back to Built To Kill* yup, she’s in it, looking very fine. She’s got this cute little scene with Nick where he's asking her to help him dig or something and she can’t be bothered helping. Goes a little something like this:

NICK: You know, if you want to dive in here and give me a hand, this might go a little faster.
(Sofia looks at Nick and laughs.)
SOFIA: Nice try.

That scene has been good for icon making, she’s got an adorable smile. And there’s one later scene with Grissom and the very first miniature.

Oh, awesome! And if she is, you'll provide us with insane amounts of screencaps, right?

Of course I am. I believe firmly in sharing the wealth. :D

I think I have to go with the blonde hair, it's the color I assosiate most with her. Though I do like the contrast of dark hair and blue eyes, very stunning.

I was talking to a friend, and we were trying to come up with songs that fit Sofia, I cam up with the Pretenders Human on the Inside. Can anybody else think of any others?

If anyone is looking for fics I got plenty of Sofia ones posted FF.net (mostly Cath/Sofia). I can send a link in a PM if anyone is interested. ;)

hhhhmmmmmmm...............BUBBLES...........

*giggles to self*

I am going to upload some movies (when i get a chance to breathe) you need to download ivivo. its free from cnet.com

ohh songs............
closer -nin

Bluntforcetrauma said:
I am missing her loads in the new series its not fair! But i am very happy she has her own little part during the opening credits :) Im so proud shes English. She is by far natural and beautiful than both catherine and sarah (sorry if i offend) I think shes perfect!
Where would you like Sofia's charecter to go?? I think she should have a love interest of some kind or maybe meeting a troublesome sister always getting in trouble with the law lol

I would have to agree with you that she tops the female characters in beauty, but I also think that British Women automatically have the upper hand when it comes to beauty (all though I did read an article where it says that Louise considers herself or calls herself Irish)

As far as where I would like to see Sofia go; Well, more of a history would be nice, and a sister added into that would make for a good story, all though I would also like to see an over protective brother maybe come in (spoil all her fun with the love interest maybe - you know older brother kinda stuff)

I think Tyne Daly should play her mom... That would be cool. she'd fit the part well and it would explain Sofia's personality!

edit*

ATTENTION.....ATTENTION....

I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME WITH A PROJECT!
IT WILL TAKE A COUPLE HOURS.
YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD A PROGRAM BUT I WILL GIVE YOU DIRECTIONS.

IM TRYING TO GET THIS STREAMING THING TO WORK AND I NEED SOMEONE ON THE OTHER END TO VERIFY IF IT WORKS.

IF THIS WORKS WE CAN HAVE A LOULO MOVIE NIGHT AND EVERYONE CAN WATCH TOGETHER!!!!

MUTTMO, Please do not use caps for that much in the future, also for future reference please remember that the only discussion regarding "Downloading" is that of the "Legal" kind (ie purchased, legit free see "Help Guide" for More), anyother download discussions are not allowed.

Any Discussion of downloading should really state whether or not it was or is a legal download, otherwise we may believe that it is an illegal download and comes gentle reminders or what have you.

Thank you.

MUTTMO said:
hhhhmmmmmmm...............BUBBLES...........

ohh songs............
closer –nin
I love that part with the bubbles, that was the most random thing I think anybody could have said.

Hay, Nin Inch Nails, saw them in concert, fantastic. Anyway, every time I see that end scene from Fannysmakin’ I always think of the Black Rebel Motorcycle Club song Six Barrel Shotgun (for obvious reasons).

Oh yes and videos, that would be great.

There are soooooooooooooo many songs !!!!

I think Duality from Slipnot should be played on the show.........it can be a team theme song!

I would love to see them all singing that.
lmao

Or have Sofia all p.o. come sliding up to scene in the charger with that blaring!!!
Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back