Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, question (I think we may have discussed this before). Louise's private life is her private life, I absolutely respect that and I'll ask no more after this question. Is that guy her boyfriend? I remember reading that both her son and the father are called Alejandro, and Alessandro is close enough...so maybe that's him?

Aside from that, who of you Americans is gonna order the salsa video and tell us if Louise is in it? ;)

Aside from that, who of you Americans is gonna order the salsa video and tell us if Louise is in it?

I ordered it last week. I got an e-mail saying that he mailed it on wednesday, so I'm hoping any day now. And I will definitely tall you all if Louise is in it. :D

Isn’t it busy in here; Yay for pictures :D.

Hmmm, all this talk of dancing is making me fell very inelegant in my own little can’t dance sort of way.

MUTTMO, that pic of her in the pink singlet, did you find it or cap it, I'm interested in where it’s from.

:lol: How very obsessive fan-ish of us to look up every single film, video and/or cellphone-recorded clip of her and then make screencaps of it. :D And I like it.

*perks up* Cellphone-recorded clip? Where? ;) Nah, that's what the topic is for, and I'm not embarrassed to fangirl her. At least not much. ;)

Birdie, don't worry, it makes me feel clumsy, too. I can't dance to save my life. ;)

Kristina_K said:

It's a clip of moi and her riding on a Harley. The fun way. :D

</wishful thinking>

You know, that's a better mental image than her on a Harley with that college boyfriend she mentioned in season 5. ;)

I have a question for you. You're from Germany, right? I was wondering, does any other chanel besides RTL show CSI? I know that Tuesday's it's Miami and Thursday it's Vegas, but it's season 5. Did they show 7th season there or are you still waiting for it?

Yes, I am. RTL has Vegas and Miami and Vox has NY but I suspect RTL will grab that soon, too. Season 6 of Vegas just ended some weeks ago and now they are rerunning older episodes. I guess they'll start showing season 7 at the end of the year.

Well it's nice to know that I'll get another round with SE7 on RTL just in time when my withdrawal kicks in after it finishes on Croatian TV. :)

The picture was from Alejandro's website. I believe it's from a couple years ago.

ahhhhhhhh you guys haven't seen season seven yet or am I misunderstanding you?..........I can help with that!

atfm.........I agree I'm too white and way too sober to dance!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back