Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUTTMO said:
Thanks!!!!

Quirky, just burn them off to disc.

ok so my Loulo folder is 16.8G and my CSI folder is 40G but I have liks 800 g of space.

buy bet is the western digital 500 gig external book thngy for like $130 at newegg.com

I can't burn them to disk as I only have a cd-rw in my computer. As soon as I finish uni and get a job I'm going to get a decent up to date computer but until then I'm stuck with this one :(

800g of space??!? I only started with 80g :eek: My computer is suddenly feeling adequacy issues.

I've been looking at dabs, a UK site and they have some pretty good and cheap external hard-drives. Not sure I can afford a 500g one, but I do need more memory.

Yay for Louise definitely returning and yay for more love! ;)

That really is a dilemma...I'd never want to delete anything Louise-related. Sucks that you can't burn anything.

Deleting Louise? That sounds so...so...wrong! LOL

I've got a couple of clips from Season 3 HOE that I'm going to put up on YouTube today. Just search for Louise Lombard and you'll find them.

-Clips from two episodes uploaded.

800g of space??!? I only started with 80g My computer is suddenly feeling adequacy issues.
Hehe, my last computer only had 40gb. Tell your computer not to worry. Yeah, you should try an external drive. Gotta keep all the Louise pics!

I've got a couple of clips from Season 3 HOE that I'm going to put up on YouTube today. Just search for Louise Lombard and you'll find them.
I'm watching them now! Thanks for uploading them :D

She does!

I finished watching the clips and I was way too happy about Louise in the snow, rotfl. ;)

*blush* Aww thanks guys. Glad you're enjoying them.

As soon as I get a chance, I'll make more. Any requests?

And atfm - the snow scene was just adorable. And I loved her outfit. So stunning.

ETA: I watched Countdown last night. WTF is with that movie? I watched the entire thing and I'm still not one hundred percent sure what the plot was.

But damn, Louise looked good. And I loved the end where the guy goes to her:

"My beauty"

So true ;)

Dilemma over, I took MUTTMO's wise words and bought a DVD burner (I don't know why I didn't think of that, if I had a brain I'd be dangerous.)

Drumchik, you are the greatest, I'm off to YouTube as soon as I finish typing this.

On another note, I watched the Black Velvet Gown (thanks MUTTMO) last night, I'd seen it when it was first made and shown on TV here in the UK and it was completely different than I remembered it! I remembered the cast but had all the parts they played muddled up, I remembered a different storyline and everything. Still great movie, Louise is so good at acting like a spoiled brat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back