Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a new Sofia/Louise icon. Can you guys make a recommendation on where to get them? I love some of the ones you guys have, but I don't want to steal ;-)

I'm sure there are others who have more and better ones, but I had a few Sofia icons in one of my latest csi batches that I put up at my place. You're welcome to use.

People post icons in the Curtis Community and I have a list of my Sofia icons here.

Sofia in the requested clothing:

s.png

:lol: I would pay good money to see that!

As far as Sofia goes, I agree with you guys. Although my mind started wandering when she wore that polar neck. Couldn't stop thinking about what she was hiding her neck for...then I just stopped thinking for a while.

My personal favourites are from My Kingdom: The red dress and the tight fitting number are good.

I need a new Sofia/Louise icon.

I think this is where I pimp my LJ and invite everybody over for a good ogle at Louise. :devil:

LMAO

I love the Sofia cartoon images. How do you guys make them?

Thanks to everyone for Icons. I've got tons of Sofia luvin now.

Haha, Muttmo, yours is so much better than mine. :D

I think Louise spends most of her time in the States.

Here's the link for the South Park cartoon: South Park

So, I finished Claim, and I really liked it. Firstly, she looks beautiful in it (love the hair), and secondly, it was great to see her funny and playful side a lot, I do believe she has a knack for that. Plus, loads of smiling, she has such a gorgeous, genuine smile. Okay, I'm done swooning. ;)

I really liked Billy Zane for a change, though half of the time I had no clue what he was saying with that accent he put on. Peter and the chauffeur were great, too. :)

I agree about killing off Roberto. That was really not necessary and quite unexpected. I thought he'd be injured, not dead. I thought, "That's it, just like that?" No real happy ending. Hmpf!

I know! I saw that and I was like "why is that necessary?" It doesn't make any difference to the plot at all. Very odd.

Meanwhile, I watched Gold in the Streets. ROFLMAO. :lol: Louise with an Irish accent. Not a huge fan of the hairstyle, but the accent was pretty funny. "To Paddy!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back