Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so I watched Claim.

Louise was wonderful (totally agreed with Billy Zane about how sexy her voice is). Love her coworker Peter, and both Billy Zane's character and her chauffeur.

But my main question is:

WTF was with killing off Billy Zane? I thought that was a little harsh, particularly as it didn't do THAT much to further the story. If Billy had gotten back with the hard drive, it still would have ended the same way. I must say I was very bitter about them killing him off. Hmph.

Thanks for the movie Muttmo, I really enjoyed it. Tomorrow I'm going to get Gold in the Streets

So, er, I have noticed that you have seen lots of her movies, what is your favorite afterall? Just to have an idea...

I watched "King Baby" this morning, but I missed some scenes. Anyway, I caught the one when Cath arrives for the autopsy and Grissom and Sofia are already there. And when Sofia tries to explain the situation, Catherine is kind of harsh with her and treats Sofia like if she was different from them, maybe for being new. Probably it wasn't in that kind of way, it was just because it was a matter with Grissom, but it seemed a bit too cold for me. Sofia didn't deserve that :rolleyes: I also know she had a scene with Sara, but I didn't see it.

I'm torn..............I can say that Countdown is my least favorite. Its in too many different languages and they dubbed some of her parts, in english and with another voice. I dont understand.

I have only finished Heaven Must Wait and War Stories so far, both of which I really enjoyed. I also watched the first 15 minutes of Claim yesterday (so I'm avoiding the spoiler for now) but I squeed a little when she said the F word. ;)

What does it mean that they dubbed her in Countdown? Did she speak a language other than English? Because if she didn't, that would be completely stupid.

And not just the f word (which she says more than once, atfm, I can tell you that) but also about the guy at the beginning being a 6 foot 5, 150 pound p word. ROFL.

So far I've watched completely: Claim, War Stories, Heaven Must Wait, My Kingdom and Hidalgo.

Favorite so far is Heaven Must Wait. Claim is great too, but it's not my favorite for reasons that I won't mention.

Least favorite so far is My Kingdom. If you take out the fact that Louise looks teh sex in it, I just couldn't really get into it.

That being said, I look forward to watching the others :)

Oh yay, swearing all around, I love it. Looking forward to it. ;)

I think after finishing all those movies, we should collect all her different hairdos. In fact I think I might make a poll over at the Curtis community. ;)

Heck yeah!

I gotta admit, one of the things I liked about My Kingdom is that she had these most beautiful brunette curls just cascading down her shoulders. So stunning.

Oh...mmh...;)

I loved her in this shirt in Claim. Don't ask me about her facial expression or what was going on in this scene because I was focusing on her arms. :lol:

shirt.png

Oh yeah, I remember that. I saw that and was like "oooooh"

It's like Louise Eye Candy.

Muttmo, what can I say but - LOUISE IS HOT!

ETA: I just started watching Countdown. So far there is guys with guns, Russian everything so no one understands WTF is going on, and Louise with a video camera hiding in a truck while guards and a prisoner take potshots at each other and blow up stuff.

The best part is, I get to invent all the dialogue that's not in English.

Louise is hot so far - the whole army type jacket thing is very cool.

i didnt stop to think that the captions didnt work..............im sorry let me see if i can fix that

OK New and improved "love" is ready and should be avaliable tomorrow!

Keep checking back!

Thanks Muttmo, I'm most appreciative. Was very weird when I watched it. LOL. But the Russian dudes are funny.

And, I hereby bring a new word into the thread:

Louisegasm.

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back