Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on my Louise rounds yesterday, and found a whole lot of fun stuff. To begin with, here are some quotes from the lovely lady herself.

Louise: My parents are probably the biggest influence in my life. I still find myself listening to them when I'm taking a decision. I have a very good relationship with my father. If I have problems, I can talk them through with him. He's a very wise man. He would say that at the end of the day, when your head hits the pillow, you have to deal with what you've done that day. And if you can't face that, then something's got to change. My mother Is a strong woman - very much a fighter - and I think I've inherited my strength, which some people might call stubbornness, from her.

Louise: I went straight from school into acting. As a teenager, I wasn't necessarily qualified to make a life decision about my future. When I left school, it wasn't because I thought education was unimportant; there was always the thought I might return to it one day. Ultimately, I just think that an unexamined life is not worth living

Louise: Before I met Jon, I didn't really understand why people got married. I honestly believed I never would. It would have been so much more exotic to have been untraditional, and I just couldn't see myself being with one person for the rest of my life. But when I met Jon, I pretty much knew straightaway. But we met on set and that is a big no-no. You don't form relationships with people you're working with

Louise: Someone asked me the other day what it was like being the prettiest girl in the school. The answer is that I have no idea. I was the geeky, clever one who was always trying to be part of the crowd and never quite managing it.

Louise: I've come to accept that physical appearance is part of the package you have to offer. Rightly or wrongly, mainstream movies are driven by conventional requirements. And, unless you are reconciled to that, you're going to be continually frustrated and driven insane

She has such a beautiful way with expressing herself.

I love those quotes. Thanks for sharing them. The one about her relationship with her dad is priceless!

I'm just bustling in to share some more Louise love:

The woman is so hot, it should be illegal.

BTW, I stuck some Sofia with gun and just being generally hot in a video I made with Erica. Search YouTube for Watching You CSI and enjoy Sofie :)

Just remember that LOVE has an expiration date and if your not taking I'll assume you already have it!

P.S............... Louise is HOT!!!!!

Louise is very hot. "Love" - does it equal Claim?

I feel like I'm talking in tongues.

BTW, if anyone has a wireimage account, there are some lovely pics of Louise with at the Hidalgo premiere.

Haha, she's wearing black nail polish, how very goth. ;)

And I'm confused...I quickly checked the second part of Claim to see if it works, and she's blonde...on the movie website she's brunette. Huh?

Its kinda in between. Its a very light brownish red............. but still very cute.

P.S.
more love!!!!

Oh.....So I recieved my 1999 PAL version of After the Rain.....and ah the most recent release was edited.....

I don't feel right sharing cuz it was probally taken out for a reason.

*whispers*

You can find clips of the original version online if you look hard enough. As well as some scenes from Metropolis.

It looks completely different, though, like a whole different movie. Oh well, guess I'll find out if I watch the whole thing.

LOL, oh the secrecy. ;)

I just don't want to get into trouble!!!!

Let me know if I screwed something up and gave you the wrong thing!

PM me for other goodies not related to loulo

I understand, it's just amusing. ;)

I just checked a different part and that looks more like it. I think the ponytail distracted me. ;) Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back