Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't seem to be getting a lot of her movies here either, and it's hard to get the DVDs, too.

I just started watching War Stories and damn, Louise in jeans? My dream has FINALLY come true. ;)

Louise in jeans? Damn, I want that too *cries*

by the way,

T - tomboyish :D I can very well imagine her as a cute little girl with pigtails and torn jeans, climbing trees and riding horses :lol: Maybe even wrestle down boys from the neighborhood :p

*whispers in MiaCharlize's ear*
Click on the link in MUTTMO's signature.

Louise is HOT!

And that image of a tomboy Sofia - definitely what I can see :)

U - Unleashed - seriously, let that woman go to town on a suspect, and they'll be cowering before her...

PM me with your problem, and I'll see what I can work out.

Mmm voice like velvet. That is definitely true.

Oh yeah, just yesterday I thought how much I like her voice. I'd be content closing my eyes and just listening to it. Of course, looking at her at the same time makes the experience twice as good. ;)

W - witty

*has the song black velvet in her mind* Hehe, who knows why? LOL

Hmmm that damn x again. Alright, let's see...How about...

X-rated

Do I need to explain that one? :D

Black Velvet, huh? I like it. ;)

I'll put this as a spoiler, just to be safe. I continued watching War Stories (still not done), and I thought it was so sad when she got up after the shooting and asked in this small voice, "Anyone alive?"

Oh, I will, I'm just slow. I'm beginning to really enjoy her character. It was odd to see her in shades that were not aviators, but hot nonetheless. ;)

And question: We all suspected that it was Louise on that dancing video - has the mystery been solved yet??

I guess that's my que to step in...I bought the beginner's DVD and the only thing Louise was part of a quote on the back of the case. :(

I don't know if there are any other DVDs, but I'll keep my eyes open for them.

I came across this webpage quite by accident, but I thought you all would get a kick out of it. If you scroll down to the the bottom of the page, you will see 3 adverts. Click on to any one of them and you will hear some of her voiceover work.

Enjoy!

And this from e-bay, it's way too rich for my blood! :eek:
But, once again I thought you may enjoy taking a gander at it.

Sofia sketch card

She was only a quote? Damn. What did the quote say though?

Those voiceovers are funny - her voice is so beautiful.

And that sketchcard is very expensive! But to me personally, it doesn't really look a lot like Louise...

Now if Louise had done the sketch....then again, she did say she couldn't draw.

Thanks for those links umbrello!

So we won't get to see Louise dance. Well, boo. ;)

The sketchcard...is there anything special about it? Okay, somebody made a drawing of Louise and put it in a plastic bag...who pays $130 for that? Then again, there are no bids yet. ;)

She was only a quote? Damn. What did the quote say though?

"Alessandro Sol embodies the energy of Salsa...This is the must have DVD if you want to learn Salsa."

The sketchcard...is there anything special about it?

Aside from the fact that it's ulra, ultra rare and it's a drawing of the lovely Louise? Not much. Oh, and $130 is cheap, I saw the same card being sold for over $200. :eek: :rolleyes:

Now, if I'm going to be spending that kind of money, not only do I want the card, but I want it hand delivered to my house by Louise herself. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back