Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Pt. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW!
I fall asleep and you guys have already started over!

E- Essential...........

Just a reminder, I believe my love expires 25 days after the last download. So if you don't have you better get it now!!!!

PM me for the passwords.

G- goofy!

Just a reminder, I believe my love expires 25 days after the last download. So if you don't have you better get it now!!!!

PM me for the passwords.

Hey guys lets also include some regular conversation into the thread, I believe when the game was suggested it was as an include to the conversation.

Just posting for the game only is really considered spamming, and please note that discussion of Downloads should be specified if they are legal, if they aren't then they shouldn't be discussed at all. ;)

*salutes* Yes ma'am!

So, here's a question: Now we've seen a pic of Louise in a tutu (which is so cute btw), what other things does Louise do as a hobby? Do we know?

I - Intellectual

I imagine with her job and a small child she probably has little time to pursue any hobbies...I'd see her as the athletic type, though, perhaps engaging in one sport or another. Or maybe skydiving? ;)

I'll pass on J.

atfm said:
I imagine with her job and a small child she probably has little time to pursue any hobbies...I'd see her as the athletic type, though, perhaps engaging in one sport or another. Or maybe skydiving? ;)

I'll pass on J.

Skydiving.......................LMAO!

P.S. Anyone wanna help me build an ark?...............

20 inches of rain in 8 hours not 20 minutes from here. I thought we had it bad, We only got 8. And it's not gonna stop for at least a week!!!!

Hey maybe she can swim!!!!

Check out the pics!
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i3/MUTTMO/FLOOD%2007/?action=view&current=86afb634.pbw

Wow. That's a lot of water! They're having the same problem in Victoria here in Australia.

J - Joyous

LOL. LOuise skydiving.

It was nice to see a young Louise. The ballet picture is so cute :)

About her hobbies, I have no idea, maybe dancing, no? Skydiving? :lol: Maybe, who knows what happens...

By the way, I saw "FannySmackin'" and despite the fact the episode itself was amazing, I loved when Louise was trying to deal with all that people asking questions...Her voice was so detective-ish :p Really, I think she has the character to be a detective. And then when Sara arrived, and that scene was so cool, because Sara was all nervous about Greg, and Sofia tried to calm her down saying"Hey, he's going to be fine" (or something along this). Her expression and especially the way she said it to Sara was so nice :rolleyes: :)

Damn, that's really a lot of water. I agree about Louise swimming - maybe that's one of her hobbies. I'd like that because, well, you know. ;)

I love this photo of her from the official site. Her facial features are so defined, and she looks seductive as hell.

bw.png

I just finally finished watching Heaven Must Wait, and aww. Sweet movie, quite corny of course, but I have a soft spot for those kinds of movies. The guy's Southern accent really annoyed me, it sounded so fake and exaggerated. But Louise was great (as usual), I can just picture her as a mom. I also love how she furrows her brow when she's on the verge of tears, she does that on CSI, too. Laughed so hard at the two guinea pigs in the end. :lol:

Oh, and the actor who played the gypsy man is German. Somehow, that makes me feel closer to Louise. ;)

L - lively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back