Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smile attack!

4-7.jpg
3-7.jpg
CLICK HERE!

I hope this is fake fur... but look at how blue her eyes are. :)

(I couldn't find the rule about how many pictures are allowed in one post. Feel free to modslap me if they are too many, Destiny. ;))

*EDITED: No slapping I edited and made the urls, also the amounts should be located on page one/post one.*

atfm said: (I couldn't find the rule about how many pictures are allowed in one post. Feel free to modslap me if they are too many, Destiny. ;))
As I stated in the edit, no slapping I edited and made the urls, also the amounts should be located on page one/post one. I will double check if its not there I will put it in there.

ETA: Yep it was on page one (the sizes at least) here it is again. Also here is the rest that I added to the first post/page.
Just a reminder, When posting pictures in threads please keep them under, but no bigger than the following:

1 Large pic 400x400, or
2 Medium pics 130x130, or
3 Small pics 115x115.

URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again.
But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.
'
Please remember that "Hotlinking" is not allowed at any point, and will be edited, hotlinking is: when you link a picture to be viewed from a site that you do not own or operate. If you wish to have a picture viewed that belong to another site use the URL Link.
'
And Please not post any 'Adult' images, the mods may delete your post.

I love her smiles. She's so cute. And I love her giggles too. That US 5 interview is a perfect example of her giggling. LOL

Awww yes, her giggle is perhaps the cutest thing, ever. I love how her whole face lights up too when she giggles. Her eyes especially.

Yep, the sizes were there, but not the number of pics. Thanks, Destiny. :) So it's two pics per post?

I agree that her smile is great in that interview. So infectious. :)

Oh damn. I had the old thread bookmarked and I was wondering why no one was posting anything :D

Anyway, it's Louise's birthday in a week. Wonder what she'll be doing.

atfm said: Yep, the sizes were there, but not the number of pics. Thanks, Destiny. :) So it's two pics per post?
Actually the numbers of pics were there with the sizes... Unless you meant number of URL's. Here is how the posting of pictures go..

1-Large pic in a post No bigger than 400x400, or
2-Medium pics in a post No bigger than 130x130, or
3-Small pics in a post No bigger than 115x115.

Say for example you have 6 pictures to post.

You can post 1 no bigger then 400x400 and the rest in URL form.
You can post 2 no bigger then 130x130 and the rest in URL form.
You can post 3 no bigger then 115x115 and the rest in URL form.

The other way to go is what alot are doing now days is skip trying to size them to fit and just use the (No more then 6) URL Linkables way this way if you move the pic accidently and it breaks, in the post you won't have that nasty red X where the pic should be.

Hope this helps anyone and everyone. :)

You're right, it was there. *facepalm* Now I know.

True, it's Louise's birthday soon! I won't even be here for the party but I'll be sure to pop in soon afterwards. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back