Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Very well said, mati. She's all opposites, that's what makes Sofia as a character so intriguing.

2. edog

edog Lab Technician

Congrats on the new thread!

Thought I'd share some icons over here, that I posted not too long ago in the fan art thread. All from Formalities, her first episode. :D
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Kylie

Kylie Witness

Ooh, I like those - especially the first one. Really good work there =D

I adore her in the red dress. Oh, I really do. *thud*

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Thanks for those, edog. They are absolutely gorgeous!!

5. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Aww, Formalities. I can't help myself, even though she was barely pregnant at this time, I swear she looks softer in that episode already than she does now.

6. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Well, I’m a little late but yay for the new thread. :)

I’m pretty sure I started to really like Sofia during ABRTI. Part one was good because we got to see Sofia all running around and shooting things and just generally being tough, because really, there's nothing better then a woman with a badge and a gun...and a cool run too. :D And part two was good because we got more of the gritty emotional stuff, which everybody likes when it comes to their favourite characters, and which Louise really hit out of the ball park, and we got to see her in her dress uniform, only for a few seconds, but still worth it. Ohh, and the scenes with Brass, I love it when those two are on screen together. So, yes, ABRTI was the one that did it for me.

Edog, your banner is awesome.

7. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

oh my goodness, in committed, her scene w/ griss and sara i thought she looked pregnant. you know how they had her behind a desk while she was doing the audio thing... my mom looked at me like i was crazy when i go *omg is she pregnant*... lol. btw, i'm a newfan, so i just saw that episode for the first time a few months ago, so sorry if i'm late on this realization

movin on
    she looks fantastic in the dress in formalities, i can't believe she was pregnant there... i thougth that was the first time we saw her!??

8. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Oh yes, they definitely shot in weird angles to hide her pregnancy. Compared to what she looks like now, it was so obvious. ;)

:lol: Yeah, she was all tough. "Cuff him!" *swoons*

9. GSRfanatic25

GSRfanatic25 CSI Level One

yes, nothing better than a tought woman w/ a gun
    but we got to see her softer side too. i loved her scene w/ griss, she was so vulnerable, and then w/ sara, we got to see her more sensitive side coupled with her irritated side,i lovedit!

she looks great pregnant or not

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Girls with guns - gotta love them. Sofia rocks.

And yes, she looked adorable when she was pregnant. It was a lot like Mariska Hargitay in SVU. Even with all the angles and things, and the big black coat, you could still tell. It was cute :D

Love my Louise!

11. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Drumchik, I dreamt about you last night. How random is that? ;)

And yes, Louise was very cute when she was pregnant...she radiated something that most pregnant women radiate. Remember the HoE interview? She was shining. :)

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Wow, new thread, proves I'm around too little.

*wants to contibute picture*

[​IMG]

Sha was really cute back then, although I do prefer her Sofia looks... :D

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

She was adorable back then. It was funny watching through the seasons how her hair got shorter and shorter, lol.

I particularly liked the season 3 look, but it's hard to pick. She was constantly cute.

atfm, you dreamt about me? I'm honored! What was I doing?

And yes, she was glowing in the HoE interview. So totally ready to become a mum.

14. CSI_Willows

CSI_Willows CSI Level Two

Mia, great picture from her House of Elliot days :D It's now on the Dutch TV and Louise is so great :) And especially very cute :lol:

15. mati

mati Rookie

Thanks atfm and wow, great pictures. You all made my day and it's getting better by the minute, because this evening I'll be able to watch the start of season 7 and I'm counting the seconds!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.