Louise/Sofia: A Lady With Attitude Part IV

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Drumchik, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Well, at least I don't have to start watching a new show. But I do want to see Louise in something. It would be awesome to see her in CSI again!

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

She may not be on the spin-off, but it's possible that she may appear in the original NCIS. They made a point of the fact that she has a past with Gibbs, so she could appear on NCIS as his love interest or something in the future. :) Keeping my hopes up for that one. :D

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Those were my thoughts exactly. I really miss seeing her. Come to think of it, I still haven't watched the second part of her NCIS appearance.

4. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

It was awesome. And she was hot. And awesome.

The character had a bit of snark. Louise does awesome with characters that have snark - Evie and Sofia both had it. RAWR.

5. mati

mati Rookie

Hi all
    Well, I also hope fervently that she'll do a successful show;), but I don't see her on CSI anymore. Mind you, I would be happy about it, but she wasn't written out properly, they acted without much care for her part so I don't think there is much love between the two parts. I also think that it wouldn't be a wise move to return to a show that has lost much of its greatness (but that's only my point of you so it doesn't really count ;)). What makes a show outstanding is not only good stories, but great actors and acting. For me it wouldn't ring true if Sofia would come back, but I would embrace her gladly as I do everything she does ;). My two cents, nothing much. Let's hope she'll work on a successful show or/ and movie. Take care

mati

6. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Well if IMDB is any good source (and they can be at times) under Louise Lombard it states

Clock Tower (2010) (in production) .... Sandi
    A woman is tormented by an evil that has haunted her family for generations, but the only man who believes her is the psychiatrist she meets in a mental institution. Together they must find the source of her family's damnation and then fight for their lives, until the curse is finally laid to rest.

7. mati

mati Rookie

Ah yes, I remember! But wasn't that old news? :confused: Anyhow, let's hope for a good and successful movie and to see her more on TV.

mati

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

From EW.com Ausiello:

Question: What's the deal with Louise Lombard's exit from NCIS: Los Angeles? I thought she was great. Are they recasting the character, or making a new one entirely? --Amy

Ausiello:
    That's TBD. My guess? They'll introduce a new character. And as far as why Lombard got the boot, I hear Macy didn't test well with viewers.

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

It's sad hearing that Louise possibly didn't test well with the groups. :( I'm hoping now though that this is an opportunity for her to return to CSI and bring back Sofia Curtis! :devil:

10. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Well they did say it was the character, not Louise. So maybe it wasn't Louise's fault at all, but rather people didn't like the character.

11. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

GREAT NEWS: Louise Lombard is returning to CSI!!!

"Though there have been some casting changes since last season’s episode -- Louise Lombard will return to her previous role on “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation” rather than stick with the new series -- the characters and plots are strong enough to promise a solid new series."

Full article here

12. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

I've always been a fan of Sofia and now thrilled that she's returning. God, I love that woman!

13. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

WOOHOO! Let's party!

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Well, it's about darn time! That might make the new season a bit more interesting to watch.

15. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Sofia is coming back from Twilight Zone , nice! I wish we could see her in Warrick's funeral too. I always wanted to see how Sofia would react about McKean. Anyway now she is back :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.